swlegends
Welcome to the swlegends Clan site for Soul wars, Please log in
swlegends
Welcome to the swlegends Clan site for Soul wars, Please log in
swlegends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Change to Iggy list

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
godtoall1
Admin
godtoall1

Change to Iggy list Empty
PostSubject: Change to Iggy list   Change to Iggy list EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 10:40 am

per Gkdall's request, I have moved the iggy list to the top homepage and given everyone access to read it "including the public". So if you log off the site you will only see "Swlegends Iggy List".

GK let me know if I got it right plz.

Important, since these are seen in public, it is important that they get update with iggy list as of today or at least most recent and maintained on a weekly and or bi-weekly manner plz. I have given all generals mod rights to the sticky posts, so plz edit it and populate the table with ppl there. If any CC Owner needs help with this, I be glad to walk you through it.

If a captain or lieutenant feels someone should be added to iggy and General is not on please continue to use the stick post below.
General Discussion :: Leader Only Thread :: Issue with CC member and why

The cc owners can read about those and make the final call, if going to iggy or not and then update the new iggy posts.

Thanks you everyone for are your hard work!!

Last edited by Godtoall "godtoall1" on Wed Dec 30, 2009 3:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://swlegends.forumotion.com
gkdall

gkdall

Change to Iggy list Empty
PostSubject: Re: Change to Iggy list   Change to Iggy list EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 3:32 pm

great job gta...ty
Back to top Go down

Change to Iggy list
Page 1 of 1