swlegends
Welcome to the swlegends Clan site for Soul wars, Please log in
swlegends
Welcome to the swlegends Clan site for Soul wars, Please log in
swlegends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

IM DONE

Go down 
+7
Dracae
godtoall1
rav486
fallenxaegis
Luyiluyi
ValkyrieEdge
sir mac13
11 posters
AuthorMessage
sir mac13

sir mac13

IM DONE Empty
PostSubject: IM DONE   IM DONE EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 7:05 pm

Well here goes, my first and last post i write. As we all no we all start here pretty much for the same reasons,getting our combat lvl's up. But for myself it became much more, meetng, making good friends and the odd enemy to me it was good times. Latey I feel the good times are gone, To be honest the times all changed for me when SWL2B came in the picture and some of the leaders needed to please SWL2B more then SWLEGENDS it self. At the time I really didnt think we needed another clan times were great, battles were awesome wars were won, killing AVA 5/6 times a game was the best.. Now it seems even having SWL2B were lucky to get 1 kill on FTW games thats just lame.. Hows that really fair to the ones who REEL and give up 2 zeal for those free loading 2B mems who sit at aides and do zip while they say we got 1 kill who cares we won......REALLY PISSES ME OFF!!!!!
Now to top it all off, I don't no where and when during our last STARS meeting to let Swl2b mems to come in SWLEGENDS, did i friggin miss something????? Not only that but SWL2B mems get to keep there same rank from 2B to SWL whats with that, could I be more insulted...No offence to LILUNKNOWN, but for him and I to be same rank now in SWL come on thats a real slap in the face..
As i went into SWLEGENDS last night i notice a few Swlegends mems not only to be now out ranked by lower SWL2B thats real fair to people like AREIL'S friend Jen who was in there atm. Just really bothered me.. Mabye its time to treat the long time SWLEGENDS with a bit more respect, there loyality alone deserves higher ranks then most.. FOr example people like Soccer, Liljenx been in Swlegends along time. They never complain they do wats needed, very loyal rank them higher then any 2b mems any day.FOR DRAC to get his fiance a star ranking why, cause she wastes runes for the clan plz give me a break.........
You wanna let SWL2B mems in SWL now, well my opinion not one of them should be higher rank then a smiley un less there 125+ combat...
AS i sit here and type this out i come to think theres alot more i could say but i won't, I rather leave SWLEGENDS with my head held high then do something or say something i'll regret later.......THIS ai'nt no ploy for me to say im quiting as a POWER MOVE so i could get higher rank or something, i actually worked hard for 5 months straight.... IM DONE,, IM OUT,, DERANK ME........
I do like to give a special thanks to FLUFFY in recruiting me, Dall for letting me be part of this clan.. THANKS to people like ICEGOD, LUYILUYI, AREIL and a special thank you to my true and only general DAISY whom all of you made those times of playing RUNESCAPE some of the best times ever..... i'll miss you all. SIR MAC13
Back to top Go down
ValkyrieEdge

ValkyrieEdge

Location : The Great state of Michigan, Someone get me out of here!

IM DONE Empty
PostSubject: Re: IM DONE   IM DONE EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 7:44 pm

Sorry to see you go, Mac. I've been feeling the same way about Swl to......
Back to top Go down
Luyiluyi

Luyiluyi

IM DONE Empty
PostSubject: IM DONE   IM DONE EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 7:53 pm

Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

Sorry to see you go Sir Mac Sad ...

To be honest...I have to say....after reading this, word for word, I agree with EXACTLY what Sir Mac and ValkyrieEdge has posted...
Back to top Go down
fallenxaegis

fallenxaegis

IM DONE Empty
PostSubject: Re: IM DONE   IM DONE EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 8:14 pm

Sorry to hear you go.
I really wish you would have said something like this during the meeting and/or posted this before, as I also see that it does seem unfair. I suppose, like the rest of us, just didn't realize what exactly we were doing...
Also wanted to add as a side note that, since the meeting I feel like swlegends is taking longer and longer to start everyday because of everyone hanging out in 2b...
Back to top Go down
rav486

rav486

IM DONE Empty
PostSubject: Re: IM DONE   IM DONE EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 8:41 pm

SO SEEMS LIKE EVERYONE WANTING TO LEAVE IS BECAUSE OF 2B..AM I RIGHT????
OR SOME STUPID ...... UP DRAMA..SO WHICH IS IT( AND YES THAT WAS THE F WORD).IF U GUYS HAD A PROBLEM WITH SOMETHING WHY DONT JUST SAY IT IN MEETING THATS WAT WE R (ALL LEADERS) ARE THERE FOR.SO WE CAN TALK ABOUT THE ISSUES WE R EACH INDIVIDUALLY HAVING,AND ABOUT CC AND TRYING TO TALK AND RESOLVE THOSE ISSUES.WE ARE SUPPOSE TO WORK AS A TEAM.SIR MAC I NEVER KNEW OF UR FEELINGS,YOU NEVER SAID ANYTHING AND TBH I BET ALOT DIDNT EXCEPT THOSE FEW.IM SORRY THAT U WANT TO LEAVE FOR THOSE REASON..I THOUGHT WE WERE FRIENDS AND FRANKLY I DO STILL THINK OF U AS ONE. JUST WISHED YOU WOULDDA SAID SOMETHING BEFORE IT CAME TO THIS.BEST OF LUCK WITH THE GOALS YOU WANT TO REACH.=)
Back to top Go down
godtoall1
Admin
godtoall1

IM DONE Empty
PostSubject: Re: IM DONE   IM DONE EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 8:55 pm

wow..., I wish you would have spoken up sooner on your thoughts Sir Mac.

Several of your concerns have been talked about over the last few months since 2b has been around and leaders have given their position on them. Nothing was decided to be little the value of any of the leaders in either CC, but to create an environment that will not cause the high level of tension between the 2 cc. Unity

I believe the idea of 2b has allowed us to become the 24/7 sw world 9 that we are today. Back when we did 5/6 kills, world 9 might get started around noon, if lucky and be dead by 11-midnight. The amount of time it would take leaders and cc members hanging in cc and at sw hoping more ppl show up for world to get started was a waste of there times, but they always did it.

Rav to be clear, I never wanted to leave becuase of 2b, I think what you and the leaders have done with 2b is what made our world 24/7. Just thought how we kept leaders separate would and was creating an environment of drama between the 2 cc. We were pretty much headed in the direction of rival cc for the same world. Which I never wanted to see happen. and this post just goes to prove my point, each leader that had rank in one cc, were more loyal to one cc then the other, which would never work out.
Back to top Go down
https://swlegends.forumotion.com
Dracae

Dracae

IM DONE Empty
PostSubject: Re: IM DONE   IM DONE EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 9:17 pm

Wow..

I am stunned..by this..

Now, first I will comment on the part were Ceeree and me get named.
Because that really bugs me!

This is for Sir Mac, Luy and Daisy and anyone else who feels the same.

I started soulwars in world 69 with the now defunct Souls Abattoir.
The leader of that called us over to 9 to help an allied clan.
Later on Ceeree was asked to ad Kraven and Daisy , because the leader of 69 knew we had a lot of friends to help if needed.
She then brought me and others over to help, this is how I met Gkdall.

attention to Swl. When I did accept and was promoted to luitenant this was tWhen SA went bust we started playing in 9 regularly, bringing our friends over and having fun.
Several times I was asked what I thought of being promoted to a star,
and several times I turned it down because I could not give my full
100%he first rank I had ever earned and i was proud of it. I also felt that it was slightly unfair since Ceeree had done half the work.
Very soon I was also promoted to captain, I don't know if I earned that, it felt very soon and was totally unexpected.
That is not for me to judge.

Then Ceeree: she did NOT ask for a rank ever! Not when I was promoted and she was not either. Infact she also turned one down before ever getting one.
But I actually felt she deserved one ( I don't deny being biased!) now, I was actually about to go tell Dall this, but he had already decided she deserved one.
This was in my opinion not only because of her spending millions in runes, which she did, like many others ( Mumma is one I know does),
it is not only for all the ppl she recruited or brought to help with crashes,
it is not only for the amounts of zeal she gave up spying for us on crashers,
it is not only for all the time she helped restart a dead world 9.
It is because all of that showed loyalty too, and willingness to work for Swlegends!
Now many more ppl have shown loyalty and willingness to work, I am sure, and when I saw that I recommended them to the Generals.
But the choice is theirs!
When I found out Ceeree was being considered I did pm several leaders, because I knew with Ceeree spying a lot lately , so not being in the cc and with a lot of her contributions in the early hours of the day when non of the ranks were on not everyone would know. And frankly I didn't want a vote on her to fail, SHE DOES NOT DESERVE THAT!!!

Now, I resent the implication that Ceeree did not diserve her rank, it makes her feel very bad and I resent I 'got' her a rank.
SO: I hereby relinquish my rank, so does Ceeree and you can all vote on iff we deserve it in the next meeting.
If the answer is no, so be it.

Now apart from all this: I really do not like to see anyone go, SWL needs all off you, or shall I say us?

If mistakes were made they need to be addressed, not by leaving, but by talking about it!
And I actually agree some leaders in 2b had not YET deserved there new rank in SWL, but I understand they were given out of respect to Ra V An and Mumma , a respect that I share!!
With the full intention to evaluate it later.
Back to top Go down
godtoall1
Admin
godtoall1

IM DONE Empty
PostSubject: Re: IM DONE   IM DONE EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 9:28 pm

Dracae, just remember the votes during the meeting, Sir Mac doesn't speak for the majority. We all voted you get your rank and ceeree, never feel that one persons opinion is the opinion of the rest of us.
Back to top Go down
CeeRee

CeeRee

IM DONE Empty
PostSubject: Re: IM DONE   IM DONE EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 9:34 pm

I stand behind Drac's decision 100% ~

SO: I hereby relinquish my rank also and you can all vote on it and If the answer is no, so be it.

I was seriously nervous about joining another clan, because I don't like placing my trust in people and then them turning around and hurting me with comments as I've been hurt today.

Sir Mac13 - You don't know me, but before you name me in a post you should have talked with a few people and gotten your facts straight.

~CeeRee
Back to top Go down
godtoall1
Admin
godtoall1

IM DONE Empty
PostSubject: Re: IM DONE   IM DONE EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 9:55 pm

I'm sorry that was done to you ceeree, please just know that the majority of us don't think that and as a leader the way that this was handled is not right. Sir Mac could have done what I have done for months on ideas I was not for, accept them and try to make them work and recommend changes that I thought would help. Not 2-3 day later get mad and then take it out on you and other leaders from 2b, Some of those leaders now ranked in swl from 2b have spent months working on building up 2b cc.
Back to top Go down
gkdall

gkdall

IM DONE Empty
PostSubject: Re: IM DONE   IM DONE EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 10:02 pm

Okay... i know this is short notice but i am calling for a leaders meeting.... ASAP. If u see this message plz log on for the meeting.
Back to top Go down
Big Mumma007

IM DONE Empty
PostSubject: Re: IM DONE   IM DONE EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 10:17 pm

Am sorry to hear ur leaving us Sir Mac...
I am not going to do a massive write up about justifing anything said here..
I agree with rav, why didnt u say something before hand???

Dracae and Ceeree, Your ranks were voted on and as far as I am concerned they stay in place.. I am not even going to go there..

Sir Mac good luck in w/e you do...Hope you come back and see us some time..
Back to top Go down
sir mac13

sir mac13

IM DONE Empty
PostSubject: Re: IM DONE   IM DONE EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 10:38 pm

TO DRAC AND CEEREE!! My deapest apoligy to the both of you, especially you Ceeree your right, i dont no you and ya mabye I should of got my facts straight befor i said wat i wrote.. DURING the last meetin your name was thrown up for promotion as Drac highly praised you as he should but all i heard was that your a great defender and been maging like crazy.. I'LL be the first to say that i didnt vote yes on u getting the PROMO as i didnt feel it was worthy of a promotion YET.. SO i'm truley sorry to you Ceeree if I hurt you, you didnt deserve that, again so sorry.....Drac your a good guy in my books, i really no that you did deserve the PROMO and that swl is lucky to have you there... I'm sorry to you too of course your gonna stick by Ceeree as u should, dont derank yourself... AGAIN TO BOTH OF YOU MY DEAPEST APOLIGY
Back to top Go down
Daisy5104

IM DONE Empty
PostSubject: Re: IM DONE   IM DONE EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 10:56 pm

Ceeree I have only known u for a short time but I think your great.....
Back to top Go down
Dracae

Dracae

IM DONE Empty
PostSubject: Re: IM DONE   IM DONE EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 11:22 pm

Thank you Mac and I hope you understand , after reading my piece, a bit why I ( and others) feel Ceeree deserves that rank, and also why I felt I needed to do this glowing review.
I knew only a select few (Dall, Mumma etc) knew the full extent of Ceeree's hard work.

I also hope you will reconsider, this is a point that came up a few times last week in discussions : how valuable the 'old stars' are to SWlegends.

Ranks are a constant hassle, as you might know I help run my own CC also and its the biggest headache.
Back to top Go down
rav486

rav486

IM DONE Empty
PostSubject: Re: IM DONE   IM DONE EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 11:33 pm

DONT 'YOU GUYS SEE HOW MUCH YOU MEAN TO SWL???WE LOVE YOU ...AS I SAID IN DAISY'S POST ...WE ARE FAMILY..AND TBH IM NOT GUNNA GIVE UP ON U GUYS..IM GUNNA PM YOU GUYS EVERYDAY ,TRYING TO CHANGE UR MINDS.(UNLESS U GUYS PUT ME ON IGGY)
Back to top Go down
Daisy5104

IM DONE Empty
PostSubject: Re: IM DONE   IM DONE EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 10:44 am

Now Rav, who would or could ever put you on iggy....
Back to top Go down
Dracae

Dracae

IM DONE Empty
PostSubject: Re: IM DONE   IM DONE EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 12:57 pm

I could, I could...

Give me 5 bucks and I will!

( I got a nice lil noob account I never use...did I say I would on Dracae? lol )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

IM DONE Empty
PostSubject: Re: IM DONE   IM DONE Empty

Back to top Go down

IM DONE
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
swlegends :: Archive-
Jump to: