swlegends
Welcome to the swlegends Clan site for Soul wars, Please log in
swlegends
Welcome to the swlegends Clan site for Soul wars, Please log in
swlegends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

One Less General Will Not Be Missed In SWL

Go down 
+5
godtoall1
Dracae
rav486
ValkyrieEdge
Daisy5104
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Daisy5104

One Less General Will Not Be Missed In SWL Empty
PostSubject: One Less General Will Not Be Missed In SWL   One Less General Will Not Be Missed In SWL EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 8:07 pm

I think Sir Mac13 said it all tbh, for all those players that worked so hard to get 125+ cb for SWL I thank you for your loyality for wanting to be in SWL....

To ALL the players of SWL who work so hard and never complain I thank you....

I have made some great friends in SWL and have enjoyed playing SW with all of you.

Thank You Dall for having trust in me I consider you as they say a M8.....

Please derank me as general in SWL, like I said one less general will not be missed....

A special thanks to all SWL members for being who you are I think your great...

Last Time To Hear This From Me
Convo Over/TY
Back to top Go down
ValkyrieEdge

ValkyrieEdge

Location : The Great state of Michigan, Someone get me out of here!

PostSubject: Re: One Less General Will Not Be Missed In SWL   One Less General Will Not Be Missed In SWL EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 8:14 pm

Daisy no =(
Back to top Go down
rav486

rav486

PostSubject: Re: One Less General Will Not Be Missed In SWL   One Less General Will Not Be Missed In SWL EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 8:52 pm

DAISY SERIOUSLY WTF IS GOING ON?
IS IT 2B?
YOU DIDNT SEEM TO HAVE A PROBLEM WEN YOU WANTED SOUL W/E THEY WERE JOINING.
I'M SORRY FOR BEING A BITCH BUT I DONT UNDERSTAND THIS.
YOU KNOW WE NEED YOU..YOU ARE SWL FFS..YOU DONT THINK YOU AND SIR AND ALMOST WONT BE MISSED..WE LOVE YOU GUYS..YOU GUYS ARE A HUGE PART OF SWL..AND LIKE I SAID IN SIR'S POST ..WHY WASNT THIS SAID IN MEETING SERIOUSLY..YOU GUYS MUSTA THOUGHT ABOUT THIS FOR A WHILE..JUST CANT SAY OUTTA THE BLUE"OH IM QUITTEN SWL".THAT DOESNT HAPPEN......(SORRY FOR SWEARS JUST REALLY UPSET OUR CLAN IS SLOWLY FALLING APART) Sad
Back to top Go down
ValkyrieEdge

ValkyrieEdge

Location : The Great state of Michigan, Someone get me out of here!

PostSubject: Re: One Less General Will Not Be Missed In SWL   One Less General Will Not Be Missed In SWL EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 8:59 pm

ok I'm sick of this. You guys are leaders of Swl if you don't like something do something about it! Swl isn't going to change because you wish it would, put your foot down guys! You don't have to quit just take some action
Back to top Go down
Dracae

Dracae

PostSubject: Re: One Less General Will Not Be Missed In SWL   One Less General Will Not Be Missed In SWL EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 9:30 pm

Daisy.... man... you were and are one of the Generals that allowed me to be what I hope is a good leader in SWL, because you guys always back us up, give advise were needed, discuss things with us...

I very much hope you reconsider!

Ps also please read my post at Sir Mac's resignation
Back to top Go down
godtoall1
Admin
godtoall1

PostSubject: Re: One Less General Will Not Be Missed In SWL   One Less General Will Not Be Missed In SWL EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 9:35 pm

Well come on daisy and Sir Mac.

At least before I said I wanted deranked, I posted ideas and my feelings for months and even then I still didn't give up. If you feel that we are headed in the wrong direction, speak your mind, don't just throw in the towel so easily.
Back to top Go down
https://swlegends.forumotion.com
Daisy5104

PostSubject: Re: One Less General Will Not Be Missed In SWL   One Less General Will Not Be Missed In SWL EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 10:49 pm

Ok here I go, first thank you Drac that means alot to me that coming from you....

Rav, I consider you a very dear friend and always will, but let me say this it was I that suggested to Dall to start a second cc and Fluffy got it going, so there is the answer for 2B.

No I have not been thinking about quiting, I guess when I logged on the other night late and heard SWL was being crashed and went and saw all the stars and realized so many players that are loyal and still same rank made me realize, to many stars and to many ideas being thrown out and not really thought out carefully, like I was taught if I'm standing at a crossroad and if I take this path what could happen, and if I take the other path what could happen, I guess what I'm trying to say is I really think things out, I don't jump.

The meeting was confusing, and I think it was for alot of stars, but I can step up to the plate and say it.

I will always be loyal to SWL and would never do anything to hurt SWL.....

Dall trusted me and I would never betray that trust
Back to top Go down
rav486

rav486

PostSubject: Re: One Less General Will Not Be Missed In SWL   One Less General Will Not Be Missed In SWL EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 11:23 pm

OKAY I UNDERSTAND BUT WHY NOT SAY "I DONT UNDERSTAND" OR LIKE VOICE YOUR CONCERNS ? I MEAN LIKE I SAID BEFORE THATS WHAT THESE MEETINGS ARE FOR.I WILL ALWAYS THINK OF YOU AS A CLOSE FRIEND DAISY.REALLY WISH WE COULD ALL WORK THREW THIS AND DEAL WITH ISSUES..LETS ALL TALK ABOUT IT PLZZZZ...WE DONT WANT U OR SIR TO LEAVE..LIKE I SAID YOU GUYS ARE A HUGE PART OF SWL...WE ARE FAMILY..LETS WORK IT OUT.
Back to top Go down
Daisy5104

PostSubject: Re: One Less General Will Not Be Missed In SWL   One Less General Will Not Be Missed In SWL EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 11:32 pm

Rav I am only one voice, sometimes one voice is not heard, yes I would like to talk to u when I get on rs about things....
Back to top Go down
Dracae

Dracae

PostSubject: Re: One Less General Will Not Be Missed In SWL   One Less General Will Not Be Missed In SWL EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 11:34 pm

I must say this: I also was confused in that meeting at some points.
It was a big issue, complex one in some ways and we had several crashers and a load of drama interrupt it.
In the end I thought I knew was decided, but I found out later I was at least slightly off..lol

Now , come to my Tavern and have a pixiated hot coco and relax, before..reconsidering..

Ok don't really come now..I am going to bed soon..
Back to top Go down
rav486

rav486

PostSubject: Re: One Less General Will Not Be Missed In SWL   One Less General Will Not Be Missed In SWL EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 11:37 pm

CAN'T IMAGINE SWL WITHOUT YOU GUYS Sad
Back to top Go down
Daisy5104

PostSubject: Re: One Less General Will Not Be Missed In SWL   One Less General Will Not Be Missed In SWL EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 11:53 pm

OK Drac, coco sounds good to me, will take a raincheck, get some rest.....

I feel the love.....
flower
Back to top Go down
godtoall1
Admin
godtoall1

PostSubject: Re: One Less General Will Not Be Missed In SWL   One Less General Will Not Be Missed In SWL EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 1:07 am

yes I would hate to see you and sir mac go. So please reconsider and see how it works out.

Last edited by Godtoall "godtoall1" on Sat Jan 23, 2010 1:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://swlegends.forumotion.com
fallenxaegis

fallenxaegis

PostSubject: Re: One Less General Will Not Be Missed In SWL   One Less General Will Not Be Missed In SWL EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 1:09 am

OMG!!! daisy!!....drac said it best, when I think of leadership I think of you, yes, the other stars leaving hurt...but not like this...all i feel is complete dispair (like when gta had announced it originally on forums).. YOU are the only (with the exception of rav with 2b) have been the most consistent, active, longest running leader there has been. No offence to any other leader, but NO ONE has put in the time you have...

DO feel the love, and know that love will always be here for you..
Back to top Go down
rav486

rav486

PostSubject: Re: One Less General Will Not Be Missed In SWL   One Less General Will Not Be Missed In SWL EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 1:32 am

daisy...you see all the love we have for you..plz reconcider plzzz.....
Back to top Go down
gkdall

gkdall

PostSubject: Re: One Less General Will Not Be Missed In SWL   One Less General Will Not Be Missed In SWL EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 2:43 am

Daisy and Mac.. you both know what uve meant to this clan. No need to repeat what we all know to be the truth. As you can see by the outpouring of love....your presence in cc means alot of us all. I hope u both reconsider and come back.
Back to top Go down
Daisy5104

PostSubject: Re: One Less General Will Not Be Missed In SWL   One Less General Will Not Be Missed In SWL EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 10:51 am

Fallen, tysm for the kind words, sometimes thats all one needs from time to time.....
Like I always said SWL Rocks.....

flower
Back to top Go down
fallenxaegis

fallenxaegis

PostSubject: Re: One Less General Will Not Be Missed In SWL   One Less General Will Not Be Missed In SWL EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 10:55 am

=D I think your right, sometimes we just need to hear it...
I hope this means you have reconsidered =D
Back to top Go down
Daisy5104

PostSubject: Re: One Less General Will Not Be Missed In SWL   One Less General Will Not Be Missed In SWL EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 10:57 am

Dall what I have to say and express my feelings, key word my feelings, not Sirs or anyone elses I will say to you on msn.
And yes I do feel the Love tbh I always did....
flower
Back to top Go down
Big Mumma007

PostSubject: Re: One Less General Will Not Be Missed In SWL   One Less General Will Not Be Missed In SWL EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 12:42 am

This will probably be my last post i do for awhile..

Daisy you say 1 less general wont be missed..that is true...But ur not just a general as you can see from what everyone is saying here..

To me you are a big part of swlegends and its true when ppl say swl the 1st names i think of are gk and daisy..always have and always will..

To me you will always be a general whom i have come to respect and care for..

Please reconsider what your saying and have a holiday..relax back and put your feet up....But please dont leave us..I will always be your friend daisy and hope to talk to you again soon..

cya I love you
Back to top Go down
CeeRee

CeeRee

PostSubject: Re: One Less General Will Not Be Missed In SWL   One Less General Will Not Be Missed In SWL EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 11:33 am

Daisy, it took me a bit of time to write what I wanted to say, so it wouldn't end up as long as one of Dall's posts. Very Happy

I think the world of you, and Mumma is right, you are one of the main names I associate swlegends. I remember you and Dall being one of the first people I ever met in World 9 and thinking that you seemed like a person I'd like to get to know.

And after I did get to know you, I thought... I LOVE being right Very Happy because you are one cool chic to hang with. So don't quit, just take a break there are probably things you want to do other than sw, I have that a lot, because let's face it... I'm a skiller at heart, I don't mind a good fight and slaughter, but I do LOVE to skill.

And anytime you want to hang out, I'm ALWAYS in the mood to chill with friends, so just holler and I'll come do whatever.

~CeeRee
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One Less General Will Not Be Missed In SWL   One Less General Will Not Be Missed In SWL Empty

Back to top Go down

One Less General Will Not Be Missed In SWL
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
swlegends :: Archive-
Jump to: