swlegends
Welcome to the swlegends Clan site for Soul wars, Please log in
swlegends
Welcome to the swlegends Clan site for Soul wars, Please log in
swlegends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Points of attention.

Go down 
+4
CeeRee
godtoall1
gkdall
Dracae
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Dracae

Dracae

Points of attention. Empty
PostSubject: Points of attention.   Points of attention. EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 6:39 pm

Points of attention:

I know its all about the balance, who do we kick, who do we allow in cc. Which behavior is annoying but can be tolerated, what should not.

In my opinion we are too lenient on language, not lenient enough on honest mistakes.

There’s a lot of bickering, fighting, questioning callers, idk if that was the norm in 2b, but It certainly looks like it, and now we seem to have a new 2b ( mr Thushy’s cc) that helps us maintain the world at the early hours…. Nice, but I’d much rather have them do it in swl cc. It does lead to some ppl coming from that cc, in to swl and thinking they know it all, causing problems, notable example: Zaros ris3s. It also makes it harder to recruit at those times if SWL ppl join other cc's

I have basically been hammering on 1 thing:
Don’t shout all your complaints in open cc. If someone breaks a rule, if they are a crasher, even if you are sure, if you don’t like the call, etc..

DON’T say it in open cc. PM A STAR!!!

Today 3 ppl I seriously doubt were real crashers got kicked because of ppl shouting “crasher” mainly Zaros.

I don’t want this, plain and simple.

If
someone breaks a rule they are not yet a crasher: they need to be
talked to, explained the rules very clearly, and given also a very
clear (final) warning!

Ppl DON’T know all the rules even after being in this cc or 2b for weeks.
That is sometimes because they just don't pay attention, but also because we just missed out on telling them.

Whats more at the moment we don’t own the early hours, so how can we judge ppl going in other cc’s like Thushy’s then? It does not make them a crasher if they do,or if they go in a cc opposing Thushy when there's no SWL.

A lot of cc’s advertise openly, we don’t, which is easier as for cleaning the cc, but we might want to reconsider, many, many times I’ve talked to ppl that did not have a clue there was a SWL or anyone owning this world. Many crashers use this to claim they own 9.

I nowadays say: 115+ pm me for the cc that owns world 9, but this is also very time consuming.

We claim we own world 9 , so :
LETS OWN IT!

All this does not mean I am a 'sap', someone who can be easily played for sympathy, or just a total softy. I am looking at this from a very pragmatic and practical standpoint, I want the best for SWL and think this is the way to do it.

I realize when talking to accused crashers, rule-breakers many will lie,
I will here excuses, sob stories, all that I don't go for, I only care
about this: can this be fixed so it is good and possible to not go
wrong again. If that seems the case I give or recommend to give a chance.
With that I will make very clear what I expect from the ones getting a
chance (see below) and that if they do it again I will be the first to
kick them all the way across to Karamja..

This is like I said all about what I want for SWL

I want a few things:

- SWL to be a 24/7 cc and not needing another cc to handle our dirty work.

- When playing SW in 9 all our members should be in SWL always and NEVER in another cc.

- SWL to become more organised, and less of a bickering rabble.

Are there any legends people that can possibly change their schedule to
call/recruit during the graveyard/night shift, just to get it up and
going, and find some people at night that might have rank potential?
Ceeree and me will help out here also.

I am convinced we can have a lot more great helpful members and a lot
less leechers/crashers IF we, as stars, invest that little extra time
to tell new and rule-breaking members the rules, the do’s and don’ts
veryclearly.

I tell them something like this:

We are Swlegends, we own world 9, we play ties
and ftw games.

The caller (with the stars) decides the call and you should not question that call.

Listen to the caller at all times, pay attention to the cc.

The caller talks like = = = Call = = = this. This means? When caller calls "all to obby"
ALL go to obby, so no defending, collecting,attacking, dancing, or what ever: go to the…OBBY
!

Behave yourselves, no bickering, fighting, bad language or rudeness.

When in world 9 at soul wars : BE IN SWL CC, or if you can not :Don’t be at hot-zones, don’t attack any 115 and over ppl, basically make sure no one can THINK you are a crasher.

If someone breaks a rule or picks a fight:
don’t react in the cc, pm a star!

Don’t attack cc members unless they agree.

Exception: the obby in Tie games.

With Tie games : no dumping souls EVER unless caller tells you to.
No killing ava EVER unless caller tells you to.

With FTW games we have FAKE and REAL switches,
Fake means: you run to the portal, but don’t leave.
Real means you run to the opposite side.

With FTW games we call “reelers” these ppl are assigned alphabetically, top down or bottom up, NO ONE exempt, to keep it fair.
So: generals reel, callers reel, and ppl that volunteered to reel earlier reel.

NO exceptions to keep it fair.

Reelers when a FAKE is called run to the losing side AND STAY THERE to collect souls for the winning side.
If you volunteer to reel and want to leave:
Wait till you are in the game, then leave.

Of course, which rules I say and which I put extra attention too, depends who I am talking to,to (ex / so called) crashers I am much more insistent on rules involving them always being in swl cc, not doing anything that is or can be seen as being crashing.

One more thing: I think we need to make clear to new stars what is
expected of them, like we can not expect new members to know what to do by being psychic, we cant with stars either. This goes for newly made ones and ones that joined us from 2B, since I've noticed the different
circumstances of 2b also meant a need for a different kind of leader.

Some things I would expect:

- Taking over when needed, things like calling, cleaning and what ever
other job not being done. Generally being active when in the cc.

- When not at soul wars yourselves, take the time to be informed by the
ones that are playing before kicking. Things might be different 'on the
ground' as it may seem from an other world/ location.

- When a star is talking to someone , another shouldn’t kick, trust your fellow star to handle it.

- Coming and helping during a crash. ..DUHHHHH...

- Have each others back! If you don't agree with a fellow star: pm him or her, but back them in the open cc.

- Listen very well to the calls yourself, lead by example.

- Don't use bad language: lead by example!

- Last, but not least: DON'T take things personally! DON'T get angry, DON'T kick for personal reasons!

You do not see Gkdall get mad over ppl attacking him, or joking about him, do you? Obviously there is limits, clearly there is, but as a star you should also understand a bit where its coming from.

To be clear: I understand sometimes we as stars need to act fast, take a risk. I also realize we all make mistakes, but let it not be for not knowing what is expected!

Now: all this Is MY PERSONAL OPINION, and I would like to know what you all think about this, what you would do / say different, or add to this. If I can I want to make a guide to being a STAR in legends out of this.

I am going to be so arrogant to assume anyone not posting, anything not commented on is correct!
Back to top Go down
Dracae

Dracae

PostSubject: Re: Points of attention.   Points of attention. EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 7:45 pm

I clearly forgot one thing:

- When a star, and specifically a general tells you something: DO IT!!!

I don't like to kick but had to kick 12 + ppl after they refused to listen to Rav, and other stars following her, repeatedly saying: Quiet, no talking.
Back to top Go down
gkdall

gkdall

PostSubject: Re: Points of attention.   Points of attention. EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 8:10 pm

I would say that everything written here is correct. I agree with you Drac. World 9 being 24-7, although a wonderfull development, has also posted some challenges to us. That being that our clan is not as strong as we need it to be in order to say we control the world in the same fashion we do during the daytime/primetime hours. We must definitely grow our cc in order to deal with this challenge.

Just today, as per Dracae and Ceerees recommendation, we added 3 new players for the "midnight shift". This does help.... yet we need more growth. I believe this will happen in time. Additionally, we need leaders to lead during those late hours. Daisy does a great job, but she cannot do it alone. Big Mumma should be back soon which will also help. I have always been willing to support a promotion of anyone who displays good leadership qualities regardless of combat level, since cb level is not a reflection of ability nor leadership.

World 9 being a 24-7 world has been a rather recent development and is, naturally as a result, still in flux with many questions still unanswered. We will have to go t hrough the normal growth stages of developing that aspect of our world just like we have done so with the other times. It will be to the credit of our leaders that this will no doubt happen.

Drac... I like your section on leading and training our new recruits and especially leaders. I think a section of training our newest stars should be created for this site... possibly titled.... "Leadership Training Guide for New Stars". All our new stars should register on site and read that post. Your post on this was very good. Perhaps we could use that section in establishing such a category. I believe other posts were made a while ago (reeling guide comes to mind) that we can incorporate into that post. Ill check with gta on this.

One final point, Drac... you and Ceeree are on during many hours throughout the day and have a great feel for whats going on in cc. and the comings and goings. There is something I would like to discuss with you both. I'll speak to you later in pm over this.

Great post.. and again... thank you.
Back to top Go down
godtoall1
Admin
godtoall1

PostSubject: Re: Points of attention.   Points of attention. EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 8:47 pm

I think a star guide is great idea and I can't see anything you said above that I personally disagree with. Great stuff!!

I was chatting with gk other night on an idea and was going to post on site, but some of your area above goes over it, so here goes. What if at night and earlier morning alliance members coming in swl, when their world is dead? I notice they come to our world to play, but don't join our cc. Help to have more in our cc to help control the world and the word would get out in alliance cc to go world 9, when it is late to keep playing. Plus over time, we might win some of them over. of course they have to follow our swl rules.

For schedule, most I could do is get in cc off world off and on early morning, but I can't change my schedule.
Back to top Go down
https://swlegends.forumotion.com
Dracae

Dracae

PostSubject: Re: Points of attention.   Points of attention. EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 9:00 pm

Great idea also GTA, and one we need to do b4 any other alliance-world, lol.
Back to top Go down
CeeRee

CeeRee

PostSubject: Re: Points of attention.   Points of attention. EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 10:16 pm

I love that idea GTA! That would also strengthen our bonds a bit w/ the alliance worlds! And if they get crashed will also, strengthen our non-ranked people into wanting to help them more if some of us aren't on.

And Drac and I both talked about this post before he put it up, so I fully support it! And a guide would be most helpful! I can do most everything on the list, however I don't like to call, because that is NOT my strength. I can try to call, but I'm to hesitant about what to do when. I'm all for killing ppl and I don't mind sacrificing my zeal to get the hard hitters in. I'm also all about solidarity and support of not only the stars, but also the other ranks. Never let the cc know that you have dissension in the ranks, that's like being in the middle of a shark frenzy.

But hey if you want to call a losing game, then I'm the PERFECT person to call! YAY me! Very Happy OMG! Now I know why I'm sent to the crasher cc's, ya'll are hoping that I'll end up calling! I've figured out the master plan! WOOT!

~CeeRee

Last edited by CeeRee on Mon Feb 08, 2010 10:30 pm; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down
Dracae

Dracae

PostSubject: Re: Points of attention.   Points of attention. EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 10:20 pm

lol I clicked the thanks button to try it... now Ceerees post is blue background for me, not a good color combo
Back to top Go down
CeeRee

CeeRee

PostSubject: Re: Points of attention.   Points of attention. EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 10:25 pm

OMG! Drac you are NO longer allowed to push buttons! Now my pretty color codes are messed up... Gonna go Green and see what happens!

~CeeRee
Back to top Go down
Dracae

Dracae

PostSubject: Re: Points of attention.   Points of attention. EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 10:27 pm

He I am not the admin on here.. I didn't make those buttons..I just pushed it, In fact ill push it on GTA's post also.

Edit: Points of attention. Icon_sad I cant push the thanks buttons anymore..what did U do?..

Edit again: I see you switched collors on ur letters..

O and you should be happy I "thanked "you!
Back to top Go down
V E N UM

V E N UM

PostSubject: Re: Points of attention.   Points of attention. EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 10:30 pm

I Have To Agree With What You, Gk, And Gta Mentioned. Every Well Wrote Out, And Shows You Put A Lot Of Time In Posting This.

A Star Guide Is A Great Idea It Would Lay Out What We, As Stars, Have To Do And How To Handle Situations.

I Could Try To Change My Schedule To Accomdate During Later Hours, When I Get A Few Real Life Issues Taken Care Of. Mainly My Potentail Career In Mma, And Going To School Online, So Once I Meet My Required Goal In Strength And Endurance Conditioning, Ill Be Squared Away.

¥ Every Saint Has A Past, Every Sinner Has A Future ¥
Back to top Go down
godtoall1
Admin
godtoall1

PostSubject: Re: Points of attention.   Points of attention. EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 10:50 pm

Dracae I come to save the day!! Razz

how is that color for the thanks button?

Ceeree for calling, ask gk, I never cared to either, but gk tough love, see if I quote you right GK "if you want to be a leader gta, then you and all leaders need to be ready to step up to call". So after several times of calling, it has become 2nd natural like anything else as a leader. I know you will step up to any challenge, I just wanted to say been in your shoes on the calling stuff.
Back to top Go down
https://swlegends.forumotion.com
gkdall

gkdall

PostSubject: Re: Points of attention.   Points of attention. EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 11:59 pm

Yeah I remember gta.....u never were fond of calling... but now ur a pro.

As far as calling goes.... I remember my first ever game I called... for ESW in w6.... I was asked to call bc no one wanted to call. So like a moron I said.. OK. I honestly had no clue what to do as I was standing around by the green portal... so after some started yelling... "make a call".... i just spouted ..."blue". I had a 50/50 shot of guessing correctly, which it was just that ... a guess. Evidently, I guessed wrong..... cc was not too happy and I was swiftly replaced as caller and forced to sit in the corner as punishment. Oh well.... I chalk it up to one of lifes learning lessons (on the plus side.... I actually started paying attention to what a caller was doing and why..... so I could learn from it). I think everyone should call a few games... you never know when someone says... "hey... I really like this...I wanna call often". One person in cc who loves to call is Baby_Chey... which is great.... she had some rough spots but has improved tremendously. We need to make sure we support her and our callers and not let anyone in cc intimidate them or ridicule them.

Great to have you Venum for the graveyard shift... watch out for zombies...lol.

Just yesterday... Steaman from w28 asked if he and some of his ppl can play with us during the late hours since we do ties. I spoke to Daisy about removing him from iggy list and she agreed. The upside of this is.... once some of his ppl get a taste of w9 ties/ftw, I betting that more than a few from his clan will wanna join us fulltime. If not, so be it.... it still helps w9 having more ppl in our cc.
Back to top Go down
Big Mumma007

PostSubject: Re: Points of attention.   Points of attention. EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 4:42 pm

Dracae I have to agree with you..

However 1 thing tho..when u say pm a star etc about some one breaking rules or fiting etc..
Do you think we as stars should either

1: add the person who is breaking the rules etc and explain or
2: say their name in cc and explain the rules that person is breaking so perhaps others can see it as well

I like what you are saying in your above masterpiece but I prefer to say the rules which are being broken in the cc as it helps others to remember it plus allows the newer cc mems to see rules again.

I do agree that arguing and questioning caller is a problem..came across that today in cc and had to remind cc mems to respect caller. But I give warnings before I kick.

How many warnings should we give before we kick is what i want to know..I usually give 2 warnings and then kick on the 3rd...

What do others think tho?

Btw will be around a little more now..things going good but 1st I am going to get that dang 99 wc ... Been at it for months >.<
Back to top Go down
V E N UM

V E N UM

PostSubject: Re: Points of attention.   Points of attention. EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 5:47 pm

I, Myself, Add And Pm The Person Breaking The Rules, And Then Say The Rule In Cc Without Mentioning Names For A Reminder For The Rest Of The Cc. Its A Bit More To Type It Twice, But It Seems Like It Works.

And For The Kick, I Always Warn Them Twice And Throw In With The Second Warning If They Keep Breaking Rules They Will Be Kicked.

When I See Members Talking About Our Callers And Saying Things Like Bad Call, Or Trying To Overcall Our Caller, I Tell Them To Listen To The Caller And Do Not Question The Calls Or Harass The Caller Or Try To Call For The Caller Unless The Caller Is Leaving And They Want To Call When They Leave. Its Been Happening More And More Lately

For Unranked Players In Cc On A Different World I Give Them Again Two Warnings In Cc And A Third Via Pm If I Can, And Then Kick. If I Cant Send A Pm I Say In Cc, So And So Come To W9 To Sw If You Want To Stay In Cc, Then I Kick. I Know You Didnt Ask On That, But Im Curious If I Am Handleing Situations Right.

I Am Also Wondering How Other Stars Deal With These False Accusations Of Members Being Crashers Being Said In Cc. Like So and So Is Crashing Kick Them!! Ive Seen A Few People Act Like This And The " Crasher " Was Kicked Without A Justifiable Cause..All Because Someone Accused Them Of Crashing.

Back to top Go down
Big Mumma007

PostSubject: Re: Points of attention.   Points of attention. EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 7:12 pm

Well venum as for ppl accused of being crashers I always try to find out as much information as I can before I do anything, i do not kick just because so and so says he/she is a crasher etc...
I always try to find the person who is accused or add him/her and ask why they are doing this and did they know that if they continue they will be classed as a crasher etc and be banned from cc..
I then give them a chance to explain things from there point of view etc...Then i decide on what action to take.
Idk if this is a good way to handle that or not..but it works for me.
Back to top Go down
gkdall

gkdall

PostSubject: Re: Points of attention.   Points of attention. EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 7:14 pm

No star should kick someone just because someone (especially unrnked cc m8s) calls out "crasher... kick so and so". If a trusted source says it.... its a diff story. Rather.. a better course of action would be to see for ourselves or ask someone to verify (including the supposed crasher).
Back to top Go down
V E N UM

V E N UM

PostSubject: Re: Points of attention.   Points of attention. EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 8:13 pm

Thats What I Do, Just Was Wonderin If I Was Taken The Right Course Of Actions Or The Directions To The Truth..Thanks For The Info.

Back to top Go down
Dracae

Dracae

PostSubject: Re: Points of attention.   Points of attention. EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 12:16 pm

I very much prefer adding ppl that break or supposedly break rules, or are just new. I want there undivided attention, so I am SURE its not me being unclear if they do it again.
I do agree repeating rules in cc is very good to remind others, I wonder however how many ppl just tune us out when we do, lol, anywayz, I do do this, usually when its not a big enough thing to pm ppl, or when I have noticed more then 1 person doing same thing.
As for ppl being ACCUSED of being a crasher:
I do not take 1 source for that, and certenly not just : "hes a crasher".
I want more then that, I ask the person saying this to ad me and explain exactly what the 'crasher' did and when.
Then I ad the 'crasher' and ask them.
Then , depending on what I think, a lot of times there is logical explanations for behavior, but also often not ones that totally clear the person.., I tell them what we expect of them.
As for 'crasher' , innocent or guilty ( we cant be sure), I tell them very clearly, point by point, what they should never do, to not even LOOK like being a crasher in future.
I also like to have screen shots, but please realise they don't proove much, if you see one of 1 member hitting an other, was this autoretaliate, a mistake, or provoked? If a person, specialy a new one was in a crasher cc: did they know this was a crasher one and that we claim world 9?
Ppl can never be a crasher against US if they have never been in contact with us..lol..

Now, all this looks like I am easy on rule-breakers, maybe.
I don't think I am. I do however want to make SURE I was clear, WE were clear before becoming the hatchet-man. One reason is that I like V E N U M have quite often seen accusations that were quit dubious, also I have seen ppl banned that I think are innocent. Then I'v also seen ppl trying to do tricks to get others banned. I KNOW it was the case in some instances because ppl have accused me, Ceeree, and some very good friends and ppl have also tried doing the lil "hit, run wile auto-retaliated, complain trick" to us.
I very much realize: I CAN BE WRONG in individual cases, I am sure I am sometimes, but like GKdall always says: what do we have to loose with giving a 2nd chance? Ppl insisting on breaking rules wil do so again and then get kicked, ppl that are willing to listen will become valuable members.

GKdall suggested Ceeree, me and any other star wanting to join in that set up a standard thing to tell new members and new stars. Basically playing classroom, lol. That does not mean stars present when they join shouldn't at least tell them some rules, but it means we make a list of new ppl and take them in an empty cc (Legendstrng is ours now, Ceeree made it)and tell them the long version, talk to them etc.
This takes a heck of a lot of time, so I told Gkdall I would try my best, but can't guarantee i get them all, fast. lol
We can also send some ppl breaking rules to remedial teaching...lol

On a side-note: Ceeree at the moment has a lot of the responsibilities in raising her niece and 2 nephews, this should be temporary. She wanted u all to know, as soon as this changes she will be more then happy to do more graveyard-shift work.
Back to top Go down
Killmenow101

Killmenow101

PostSubject: Re: Points of attention.   Points of attention. EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 5:39 pm

Awesome, this took up a lot of my time reading but I enjoyed most of it. I read carefully not quickly. The best parts are quotes from Gkdall. He and daisy are like the supreme court, the highest authority to determine cases worthy enough enough for them. Lol, I'm starting to make it sound like they're royalty, although I'm sure they'd admire that.

Oh well, Dracae said tons of things I had on my mind but never wrote down on forums not being sure if my thoughts would be correct. I like everything going on in this forums discussing what to do in certain situations but how do we know when someone is telling the truth or lying?

When someone makes a mistake reeling-wise to some how get themselves in a situtation where they can't reel but were called on I ask them why they didn't reel. If it's "I didn't know I was supposed to call" it's their duty to pay attention to the clan chat at all times and tell them they have to pay more attention.

During a ftw right after a tie I usually don't call reelers b/c it's such short notice, but if I do I'm more lieneant about them not seeing it b/c they have about 1 minute and 30 seconds to prepare for it. Then again people should be constantly paying attention to clan chat and should try to avoid going afk for whatever reason in the lobby, but it's not their fault if something sudden comes up, or they lag bad.

But if they knew before hand during the game when they're called I wouldn't fall for all the sob stories. I don't want to sound like I never give people chanes but we need to be strict about the rules and people will learn from their mistakes, or else the members will be telling stars what to do, yes Dall and Daisy, that means no more royalty.

Wow I got distracted? It's either the heat of this house, the positition I'm sitting in this chair, the music, or the clown riding the ice cream truck outside my house. (Creepy) Not sure if I was distracted too much but I don't usually write like that, I usually think about all those things then come to an answer, I figured reasoning things out for people would simplify things but now I think letting people know what I'm thinking about will help them come up with a better reply and/or answer.

Alright, lately I've just been very out of it. I'm not sure why, mabye it's because I stopped cold turkey on playing soul wars. I come back at least 3 games a week but I'm busy with multiple things and working on a project that everyone will get to see soon, it's just lagging very bad and an app is missing!

Thanks for all the comments people, really fun reading opinions. (non-religious of course, and Dallism doesn't count)

Points of attention. Killmenow101

"I'm not trying to offend you, I'm trying to tell the truth"
"The only thing that holds you back from what you attempt most to gain, is your mental attitude"
"People these days love to hate and hate to love"
" 'Technically' EVERYONE is correct" <(lame joke)
"Sacrificing time to devote it for a greater reason is someone one can't afford to miss"

"Faith is... Being sure of what you hope for and certain of what you do not see"
Back to top Go down
http://www.runescape.com
V E N UM

V E N UM

PostSubject: Re: Points of attention.   Points of attention. EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 7:32 pm

Lol Dallism..Thats funny Killme

Back to top Go down
gkdall

gkdall

PostSubject: Re: Points of attention.   Points of attention. EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 12:13 am

rofl killmenow. supreme court huh?.... I like it. Do I have to wear black robes too?
Back to top Go down
Daisy5104

PostSubject: Re: Points of attention.   Points of attention. EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 7:38 am

i like black myself.... Rofl
flower
Back to top Go down
Killmenow101

Killmenow101

PostSubject: Re: Points of attention.   Points of attention. EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 6:52 pm

I'll supply the robes if you get your own powdered wigs
Back to top Go down
http://www.runescape.com
gkdall

gkdall

PostSubject: Re: Points of attention.   Points of attention. EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 7:01 pm

ill ask my mom if i can borrow her wig
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Points of attention.   Points of attention. Empty

Back to top Go down

Points of attention.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
swlegends :: Archive-
Jump to: