swlegends
Welcome to the swlegends Clan site for Soul wars, Please log in
swlegends
Welcome to the swlegends Clan site for Soul wars, Please log in
swlegends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Wow...Unbelievable..

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
fallenxaegis

fallenxaegis

Wow...Unbelievable.. Empty
PostSubject: Wow...Unbelievable..   Wow...Unbelievable.. EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 3:18 pm

Well... Honestly I don't know everything that is going on, only some through pms and what I read here...

It's tiring, and frustrating to see this is what our cc has become...

As most know, I haven't really been at soul wars much in the last few months...many other goals... And honestly the only reason I've probably stuck around is for the friendships, helping the cc where I can...

Anyway, I realized last week that I really don't like playing sw in world 9 anymore...Honestly I liked it a lot more when it was a small world... And especially with the circumstances at hand, I know that it will never get back to the "way things used to be".

I easily could comment about a lot of what was said, but I'm sure that will cause only more problems... It's just not worth it...

Seems like there is less than a handful of my "friends" here now, and the one's I have been closest with have been leaving in droves over the last few months.

I hate to leave at a time like this, but honestly...I have little hope from the words I've heard... And honestly sw isn't really my thing anymore, so I guess I'd like to give up my star status as well, perhaps I'll come by from time to time, but lately a friend has wanted me to help her get a cc started, so I think I'm going to do that...

Good luck with everything - I hope that the people I have come to know well will keep me on their friends list, as I will do for you.
Back to top Go down
godtoall1
Admin
godtoall1

PostSubject: Re: Wow...Unbelievable..   Wow...Unbelievable.. EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 3:27 pm

well fallen I will sure to keep ya added, I wish you the best of luck with the new cc. For me I'm cc out lol
Back to top Go down
https://swlegends.forumotion.com
V E N UM

V E N UM

PostSubject: Re: Wow...Unbelievable..   Wow...Unbelievable.. EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 3:30 pm

Well Fallen I Cant Blame You For Doing What You Feel To Be The Best For You. And If You Need Anything You Have Me Added. Hope You Will Keep Me Added And Up To Date On Your Treasure Trails 8 )
Back to top Go down
fluffygurl4

fluffygurl4

PostSubject: Re: Wow...Unbelievable..   Wow...Unbelievable.. EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 3:38 pm

Sorry to see you go fallen. I dont know you much, but you seem like a nice person. I know theres alot going on cc atm, and I hate it as much as anyone else. But I have to stick up for what I think is right and not let some ppl gang up on dall and daisy. Im very sorry its gone negative.
Back to top Go down
Daisy5104

PostSubject: Re: Wow...Unbelievable..   Wow...Unbelievable.. EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 5:14 pm

Fallen you are a great asset to SWL and a great player, we all have choices we must make, I really hate to see you go wish you would change your mind
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wow...Unbelievable..   Wow...Unbelievable.. Empty

Back to top Go down

Wow...Unbelievable..
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
swlegends :: Archive-
Jump to: