swlegends
Welcome to the swlegends Clan site for Soul wars, Please log in
swlegends
Welcome to the swlegends Clan site for Soul wars, Please log in
swlegends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ideas on rotating leaders between both CC.

Go down 
+3
V E N UM
Katanasan
godtoall1
7 posters
AuthorMessage
godtoall1
Admin
godtoall1

Ideas on rotating leaders between both CC. Empty
PostSubject: Ideas on rotating leaders between both CC.   Ideas on rotating leaders between both CC. EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 1:53 am

I like to get as many ideas and get a good spirited debate go on the best approach to handle sharing the load between all the leaders being in both swl and swl2b.

My 1st idea was to get the times that most leaders typically get on and put like a weekly schedule together, but based on the some of the response in the meeting. I think something different would be better. It my be to much to maintain over time and not dynamic to everyone daily lifes. So scratch that idea Smile

Another idea 2 - rotation of a group of leaders go in swl2b primary this week and the others go in swl, but then you get same leaders bouncing back and forth together and I prefer to keep leaders mixed up so we all get to know each other more, so scratch this idea Smile

Another idea 3 - Maybe this issue doesn't need to be so micro managed. Maybe some basic guidelines.
1. If you have been in one cc for more then a week or so, change up and make the other cc your primary cc for the next week.
2. we need more leaders in 2b then swl, so if plenty of leaders in swl, head over to swl2b.
3. if you feel that you have been in swl2b and need to take a break since its the higher stress cc, with the # of members coming and going. then let us know that you need a break.

Another idea 4 - Maybe we pair ppl up that are on same time and same rank. Then those 2 work out their own schedule of dividing up time in the 2 cc, one goes swl2b and other goes swl for a week, or they might want to do every 2 weeks, or every other day rotation. Let the 2 decide.

Just some quick ideas, mind is falling asleep, so let get some feed back on ideas and then later we can put it to a vote.

thanks everyone
Back to top Go down
https://swlegends.forumotion.com
Katanasan

PostSubject: Re: Ideas on rotating leaders between both CC.   Ideas on rotating leaders between both CC. EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 11:22 am

My RS playing time varies from day to day, so I prefer idea #3. Try an informal approach to sharing leaders between cc's and see how it goes?
Back to top Go down
V E N UM

V E N UM

PostSubject: Re: Ideas on rotating leaders between both CC.   Ideas on rotating leaders between both CC. EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 11:56 am

I Like Idea 3, As Like Kat Said The First One Will Interfere With Real Life. As Far As Idea 3 I Like It, Instead Of Having The Same Rank Pair Everyone Randomly So We Could Get To Know Everyone Better And Become Closer As " We Are Friends, And Is Stuck With Them " For The Time Period Lol, And If Anyone Rotates With Me Or Gets Paired With Me Will Hate Me 8( I Feel Like Im Adbanding The Family With My Training. But I Can Try To Work Around It
Back to top Go down
Dracae

Dracae

PostSubject: Re: Ideas on rotating leaders between both CC.   Ideas on rotating leaders between both CC. EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 12:51 pm

No 3 please , with fried rice
Back to top Go down
godtoall1
Admin
godtoall1

PostSubject: Re: Ideas on rotating leaders between both CC.   Ideas on rotating leaders between both CC. EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 1:26 pm

I thought maybe 3 would be the favorite, If it does turn out to be the best idea, we can then start working on the basic guidelines or just take idea more as a hand off approach and see what happens and if need later create some guidelines.

Thats my thought, do the hands off approach.
Back to top Go down
fallenxaegis

fallenxaegis

PostSubject: Re: Ideas on rotating leaders between both CC.   Ideas on rotating leaders between both CC. EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 3:28 pm

I think the hands off approach is the only realistic way to approach it. I do intend to spend a large majority of my time in 2b to really get to know ppl, I think its also important to have some more permanent type of leadership figure in a cc, particularly 2b.

My rs schedule does vary a lot, like many others, so pairing would be difficult.
Back to top Go down
rav486

rav486

PostSubject: Re: Ideas on rotating leaders between both CC.   Ideas on rotating leaders between both CC. EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 2:30 am

I agree with u guys idea 3 is best.split leaders so its same amount i think,and wen 1 has had enuff(wich i no to much about)=P then ask someone from swl to switch.
Back to top Go down
gkdall

gkdall

PostSubject: Re: Ideas on rotating leaders between both CC.   Ideas on rotating leaders between both CC. EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 11:23 am

Last night Gta and I both (as well as others) spent the evening in 2b (well.. most of it) ... gotta admit...no problems at all.... had a blast.

Last edited by gkdall on Thu Jan 21, 2010 12:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dracae

Dracae

PostSubject: Re: Ideas on rotating leaders between both CC.   Ideas on rotating leaders between both CC. EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 11:30 am

I think we should encourage all leaders to do there part, which also means the 'higher' your ranked the more you need to lead by example, but also 'suggest' ppl to go to 2b or swl.

And it WILL work!
Back to top Go down
gkdall

gkdall

PostSubject: Re: Ideas on rotating leaders between both CC.   Ideas on rotating leaders between both CC. EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 11:42 am

Great idea Drac.... the higher the rank the more open someone should be to going to 2b.
Back to top Go down
godtoall1
Admin
godtoall1

PostSubject: Re: Ideas on rotating leaders between both CC.   Ideas on rotating leaders between both CC. EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 12:00 pm

Something last night that I was doing is encouraging bronze leaders to go to swl cc and help in there. That we had Gk, Icegod, Big, Fallen, kat and I in 2b. Sorry if I missed any leaders that came in and out. But we had 2b covered and running smooth as gk said above.

At 1st they be like....umm...and do what?

I said your a leader in there just like in 2b, so do what you have done in 2b, but now in swl. help caller, make sure ppl are listening and make sure cc members are being respectful to each cc member. Some would go ok and some would go ok headed over now, will do my best. When I ask them to go to swl cc, I told them that if they have any questions or concerns, just let me know and I will be here to help. none came back saying they having any issues leading in swl, so I took that as a good thing. Smile

I have also been working on getting all leaders that I was missing in 2b added as friend. All leaders should do this as well, if not already done.

Big Mumma and I were chatting about getting leaders to switch and certain leaders will natural feel uncomfortable leading in a cc, they haven't been in. However to make this transition, we need to push them to switch cc and let them know we got there backs and support them. After time any leader will feel comfortable going in either cc and not think twice about it. Only newly promoted leaders with this be a possible issue.

Maybe something we could do as leaders is make sure that we not have everyone switched at 1st, but a hand full. Once they feel comfortable leading, then switch a new group. This will help to keep everyone mixing up.

just some thoughts after 1st go round last night.
Back to top Go down
V E N UM

V E N UM

PostSubject: Re: Ideas on rotating leaders between both CC.   Ideas on rotating leaders between both CC. EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 2:07 pm

So This Idea / Seems Similar To The OCS, ( Officer Candidate School ) And With PLDC ( Primary Leadership Disiplen Course ) That The Military Offers To Help Get Officers Ready To Lead ( OCS ) And Nco's Ready To Help Lead And Maintain Disiplen In Ranks, When Officers Arent Available ( PLDC )

I Have High Expections On This Working And Confidence That It Will Work, As Soon As My Work Schdule Gets Squared Away And My Mma Training Slows Down Ill Be Good To Go Almost Like Last Time

§ If You Take No Chance, You Have No Chance §
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ideas on rotating leaders between both CC.   Ideas on rotating leaders between both CC. Empty

Back to top Go down

Ideas on rotating leaders between both CC.
Page 1 of 1