swlegends
Welcome to the swlegends Clan site for Soul wars, Please log in
swlegends
Welcome to the swlegends Clan site for Soul wars, Please log in
swlegends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

How many leaders do we have to lose? Before something is changed!!!

Go down 
+10
gkdall
Just 00 Her
Dracae
-=Rassdan=-
fluffygurl4
V E N UM
Keen r K
Daisy5104
Katanasan
godtoall1
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
godtoall1
Admin
godtoall1

How many leaders do we have to lose? Before something is changed!!! Empty
PostSubject: How many leaders do we have to lose? Before something is changed!!!   How many leaders do we have to lose? Before something is changed!!! EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 9:37 am

Going to be blunt, sorry, but think of this as my last post for a long while and best wishes to the cc future.

A lot of the leaders spend a tone of time, leading in the games and replying on the site. Doing everything they can to help, just so that they can feel belittled, with the choices daisy is making with out asking everyone and you gk, you do it sometimes too, but nothing like daisy does.

swl2b, soulsuckers, thush, if I wanted, I could think of more times things were decided with out asking all the leaders or post on it before it is decided. I asked months ago after creation of swl2b, to please stop with the big decisions and not post ideas and get everyone feed back. Leaders in this cc, don't feel that there opinion truly matters. HINT HINT, why so many leaders are leaving or don't care to play sw in our cc.

The latest is members of ecoelf getting strip rank in the cc. When I heard of this, It made me frustrated and just shake my head with disbelief. Last meeting I could have sworn daisy was "you have to be in cc and earn your rank, blah blah". Maybe I misunderstood the message you were trying to give to all us leaders in the cc. When you can turn around and give members of crasher cc rank in swl, but it might just be me that is misunderstanding your logic. Might be simple, you hooking a friend up at the cost of other leaders in the cc and don't care.

Plus what happen to what you said GK to the cc "I will post and or have a meeting, before we make any changes in the future". I want my c-span, Razz

It is clear to me that Daisy lacks the experience for the level of power she has in this cc. Because to many decisions she makes never have any long term planning and thought of how it will be impacted everyone in the cc. Nor does she care to express her ideas in an open forum, so that we can all talk about them, before we do it.

Lets be serious, the double standards, months of making huge decisions for the cc that effect all the leaders and we never get asked what we think of the idea. How are leaders suppose to feel with this?

I know Daisy doesn't get what she was doing with Thush, Morph and Rassdan was a complete double standard "Which points me back to lack of experience statement up above". Can't say one meeting for ranking Thush, "use to be in swl and we need help at night, blah blah..etc" and the next meeting see Daisy give a speech on you have to be in cc and earn your rank. When she was saying that, my bs meter exploded!! TBH I think Morph got hit in the cross fire of daisy bf and ex-bf show down. All 3 names were up for rank, so we have more leaders on at night, but ok rank thush, but not the other 2. For god sack, rassdan left to join the arm forces or something like that and when he comes home injured, we try to disrespect what he has done, by saying no rank for you rassdan. To me that would be a easy give rank back decision. For Morph and thush, both know swl exist and knowingly crashed us. Come on, Thush has been crashing us at night and make swl lose at night!!!!

Gk your loyalty is blinding you "as admirable as it is", what Daisy has been doing and aloud to do, is not right or fair and I have the hardest time believing that you agree that it is ok to be handle this way. My 1st thought is your burned out like the reset of us and I can full understand that. But lets look at history a bit and go what are the decisions that has caused us at the root, most of the stress?

Just think about the rav issue 2 meeting ago and how easily Gk and Daisy you 2 were willing to let her go. Rav has been nothing but 100% loyal to the cc and has spent countless hours helping this cc, to be discarded like the trash on the curb. All for what, so Daisy can look cool in front of her bf and give him a quick star rank, when it is not deserved. I would prefer to lose at night then cause such heartache with a great cc member like rav. I mean serious, Rav or Thush and thush was still on the table as an option. It is not like Rav didn't have a logical point to not want Thush to go straight to Star rank, she has good reason and most in cc agree with rav. and don't give me the bs, it was for the cc and help at night Daisy or you would have agreed that Morph and rassdan should be ranked as well. Can't have it both ways. Plus having thush or Rav stay for the good of the cc, really is that a hard decision or am I just a little coocoo in the head on thinking that Rav hands down would be the call.

Sorry for being blunt, but something has to change, you have a majority of the leaders tired of playing sw and it is mostly centered around Daisy in ability to work as a team.

I still remember Daisy back in the day before swlegends was created, She was caller and leader in another cc "That fell apart, HINT HINT" and called a real rush and her friend complained about missing the call and I kid you not, with all the cc in blue, she change it to red ftw. That is the day my gf and I left that cc. Ya ya daisy, I know you will say I'm lying, which is fine.

gk if you need help on site or want me to give someone else site admin rights, let me know in msn or skype.
Back to top Go down
https://swlegends.forumotion.com
Katanasan

PostSubject: Re: How many leaders do we have to lose? Before something is changed!!!   How many leaders do we have to lose? Before something is changed!!! EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 11:36 am

Goddy,

I want you to know that I agree with everything you type here, and I also will be leaving unless these issues are addressed today. I think there are a lot of stars that agree with you. I know for a fact that I"m not the only one.

In addition to agreeing with everything in godtoall's post, I wanted to add a few thoughts of my own:

I was completely gobsmacked by the last meeting, in which to avoid voting for Rass, daisy tried to end the meeting early. This was the last straw for me. I know that with the current ownership group of the cc that nothing is going to change. Abrupt decisions will continue to be made without consulting the other leadership. Yet, the other owners of the cc go right along with it. Nothing was said to punish daisy for her actions at the last meeting, or for any of the abrupt decisions she has made abusing her power.

I heard that Thushy was recruiting in SWL for his cc last night. I'm not surprised, I was always against giving him a rank.

I respect gkdall, but honestly, most of the other owners never ever play. I know they are gkdall's siblings, however, why should people who log on once a month have a say in what happens to our beloved cc? Today I see fluffy online promising to play more often, but honestly, it has been months since she has played and she has more power than ravan and godtoall? Ridiculous.

The favoritism of friends and family in this cc is out of control. Unless you want to lose 4 or more leaders today, something had better be done about it.

I am so upset that things have turned out this way, but runescape is a game, and when i spend my time dealing with drama instead of having a good time, it is time to reconsider my positions.

Good luck to you all,
-Kat
Back to top Go down
Daisy5104

PostSubject: Re: How many leaders do we have to lose? Before something is changed!!!   How many leaders do we have to lose? Before something is changed!!! EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 11:37 am

GTA, TBH, which I know you won't believe me anyway but here I go, I did not have anything to do with Thush's rank in SWL, and for that part Thush don't want rank in SWL. and for Rass, I have no problems with him , I go by cc rules, which you seem to forget at times, rank first, then star, being blunt like you were with me,.....
As far as, my last cc fell apart yes it did because SWL was very small and when I ask to join SWL, SWM members followed me, so does that tell you what kind of leader I am if a whole cc would follow me to SWL?
TBH GTA, your words really surprise me, your not at sw very much, so you can't or don't know what goes on, your just hearing hear say information and picking a side.....
Also, I think the Daisy bashing really should stop, and all stars should act like stars......
I know the real reason why this has all started but I will not say let that person step up and say it..................
Back to top Go down
Daisy5104

PostSubject: Re: How many leaders do we have to lose? Before something is changed!!!   How many leaders do we have to lose? Before something is changed!!! EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 11:45 am

Kat, what power have I abused? I say again I had nothing to do with or know about the star ranks that was Dall and like the rest I new nothing about it, I no you won't believe me but it's the truth.....
As far as trying to end the meeting early , we were going to be crashed and I thought stars needed to focus more on winning the game than Daisy bashing....
I am sorry you feel this way, but I have done nothing wrong except do the best I can for SWL.
Back to top Go down
Katanasan

PostSubject: Re: How many leaders do we have to lose? Before something is changed!!!   How many leaders do we have to lose? Before something is changed!!! EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 11:49 am

Soulsuckers, swl2b, eco, and other ideas were all implemented by you without seeking approval by the other leaders

you don't see it from my point of view as an abuse of power?

Last edited by Katanasan on Tue Feb 16, 2010 11:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Daisy5104

PostSubject: Re: How many leaders do we have to lose? Before something is changed!!!   How many leaders do we have to lose? Before something is changed!!! EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 11:55 am

kat, swl2b was a suggestion to Dall from me, a few months later I learned that it was created and named just like the rest of you....
Soul suckers, was to build w9 with people not to run it, as far as Soulsuckers they are now a 130+ cc in their own world.
Evo Idk what that is so can't commit on that.
Back to top Go down
Daisy5104

PostSubject: Re: How many leaders do we have to lose? Before something is changed!!!   How many leaders do we have to lose? Before something is changed!!! EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 12:18 pm

kat, since you edited your post from Evo to Eco, now I can commit, Eco is a tie cc world, and once again I was thinking of building w9 with ppl when eco doesn't have enough ppl to have a game late at night, if I'm wrong for trying to get more ppl to w9, then I'm sorry for trying to get more ppl to w9.....
Back to top Go down
Keen r K

PostSubject: Re: How many leaders do we have to lose? Before something is changed!!!   How many leaders do we have to lose? Before something is changed!!! EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 12:21 pm

OK, I am officially tired of saying goodbye to half the leadership, GK we are in desperate need of a meeting b4 there is no one left. I agree with some of the statements above. We need open discussion about issues and realize we are all human and everyone in cc has made mistakes every one, From GK on down, sometimes we try something and it does not work out well then lets move on. If we all can admit yea i probably should not of done this or that, it will make the cc stronger, I hope the CC survives and we can get these great leaders leaving to come back. Sad
Back to top Go down
V E N UM

V E N UM

PostSubject: Re: How many leaders do we have to lose? Before something is changed!!!   How many leaders do we have to lose? Before something is changed!!! EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 1:05 pm

So What Would Be Some Of The Things That Everyone Wants Or Would Like To See Change? We Can Sit Here And There And Point Fingers And Assume, Accuse And Throwout Things We Done Wrong. But Lets Not Do That. Instead Of Trying To Single Out Players Lets Get Some Ideas And Thoughts Of A More Positive Side Of Things.

What Are Your Thoughts On How To Get Things Squared Away? As I Read These Posts The Main Thing I See Is Talking..So Lets Talk.

And Besides Pointing Fingers Is A Very Good Drama Starter, Cant We Agree?

For Kat Saying About Fluffy And A Few Other Stars About Logging In Months At A Time Shouldnt Hold Such Power. Well I Havent Been Active As Often As " Dalls Siblings " And Until I Can I Would Gladly Hand Over My Star.

I Can See Where Daisy Is Coming From When Recruiting From Eco's Cc At Night. But Who Is Eco? Never Heard Of Him. We Have Stars Saying He Is The Leader Of A Crash Clan. Then Why Recruit From There? Arent There Any Other Clans / Worlds To Get Players? Im Sure There Is.

The Things About Thush, Stars Said He Recruited From Our Cc, Why Wasnt He Kicked? And Why Wasnt There A Post About That Under Issue With Cc Members? I Could Point Fingers About That And Say So And So Didnt Kick Or Post Issues About Thush But I Wont. And He Crashed Swl Many Of Times At Night, If I Read That Right, Why Wasnt There A Post About That Under Issues With Cc Members? You Say You Were Against Giving Him Rank, Did You Vote No On Rank? If There Wasnt A Meeting You Still Could Have Posted Something On Site.

The Point Being Is We All Done Something That Could Have Been Handled With More Care. Instead Of Bickering Amongst Ourselves Lets Pull Together And Work This Out. You Tell Us What You Want To See Changes Made And We Can Work With A More Solid Foundation Instead Of Speculation On What YOU Want.
Back to top Go down
fluffygurl4

fluffygurl4

PostSubject: Re: How many leaders do we have to lose? Before something is changed!!!   How many leaders do we have to lose? Before something is changed!!! EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 1:06 pm

ok now youve done it, you forced little sis to get involved. MY BS METER IS GOING TO EXPLODE.

I talked to dall and hes in the dumps. I ask him stuff and when I mention the clan he says, "not really, its fine". That tells me its the clan.

I like to bash dall more than anyone else, but this is not right. I dont play under fluffy much anymore because im leveling up my noob account, which is also in cc btw so ive seen alot but keep my mouth shut because I dont like the management part of running a cc and I stopped going to meetings bc cc was going very good (and all I really wanna do is bash dall in meetings anyway). But you got me thinking while I was reading some of these dumb posts blaming dall and daisy for everything.

let me tell you and you and all the dall and daisy bashers out there something. Do you remember what sw was like before dall and daisy started swl in w9? go ahead take your time
yeah thats what i thought, you dont and ill tell you why. THERE WASNT ANY SW IN W9 BF DALL AND DAISY. RECOGNISE THAT GTA!!!! . What did you do to deserve the status you think you have and attack my brother that way??????????? (He always called you his 'right hand man' ).

It was just a few months ago when swl didnt even play in the daytime and the world died off at midnight. Look at it now. Did anyone say, good job dall and daisy?. RECOGNIZE THAT GTA. Im there right now and you know what i see? Theres 25 in cc and close to 40 per side doing ftw !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! In the nighttime, theres always around 50-60 per side doing ftw. Now dall and daisy got w9 to be all night too?????. Ill get back to this in a minute.

Ill save you until the very end gta. Let me start with the easier things first.
I dont know who morph is so i wont comment on him.
But i do know who Rassdan is. I like him I always did. BUt Gta I think I remember you being happy when he left bc of his mouth and kicking people and threatening people. Yeah Rass I remember you cursing at me a few times and threatening cc. Funny how you make rassdan out to be some hero when I remember full well getting pms (back then I played alot more) from ppl saying they quit bc rass was kicking and cursing all the time (I dont remember names). I also remember dall telling me how much he likes rass and doesnt wanna derank him but didnt know what else to do. He would curse at daisy alot too. She couldve iggied him herself but she didnt. RECOGNISE THAT GTA. She put personal feeling aside to do whats best for cc. Would you be able to do that? I wonder.

Big Mumma just quit too. Fine. Mumma, you didnt play with us in like forever. But Dall told me you came here bc of drama in w2. I played back then and was at the meeting where you got your 'star'. Do you remember that? Of course you dont. But I do. I said to dall, "she just got here and you wanna promote her already?, thats gonna make ppl mad". I dont see anyone complaining about your star Mumma. I guess you being here a week is ok for you but not anyone else, right. RECOGNIZE THAT GTA !!!. Did you complain Mumma? No. But you wanna stab my brother in the back, very nicely done.
Mumma, remember when swl closed and dall put everyone in swmasters? He couldve abandoned everyone but he didnt. He found a home for everyone to play. You probably dont remember that do you?. Do you remember bjtsdad yelling at you in cc calling you stupid. I do. I was there. I told dall that, and do remember what he did for you?. Of course not, Ill tell you so you can see what a bad guy my brother is. He immediately contacted that w2 clan and asked if they would accept you there. He did that because he cared. HE HAD NOTHING TO GAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wheres your loyalty for that? When bjt did that, thats when alot of swl asked to open up swl again. And Im the one who did that, and started it as a tie clan. Dall came back only after I begged him for like forever because I cant lead. But I can appreciate what hes done. RECOGNISE THAT GTA.
Mumma, Dall gave you and Rav the pass to swl2b. He always told me how highly he thinks of you and if anyone deserved it you did. He felt so so so so so bad for you and Rav when you both were always having really big drama in 2b, like every day. Do you know his biggest reason for wanting to merge 2b with SWL?????????????? It was bc he felt horrible for the stress you and Rav had to go through every day. It was out of caring he did that. Did you hear what I said?. Read it again.
W9 late night has a bunch of crashers all the time when their worlds die off. Mumma, Dall even put you noob account, lil mumma as a star just so that you could be there and train and kick when needed. WAS THAT DONE TOO FAST??? WHERE WAS THE MEETING FOR THAT?????? DID YOU BASH DALL FOR DOING THAT FOR YOU?? Dall did that for you and you hardly ever played. If you did then needing thush to be there for late nights wouldnt have even taken place and none of this wouldve happened. WHERE WAS THAT MEETING??? WHERE WAS THE DALL BASHING FOR THAT MISTAKE OF HIS. AM I RIGHT? RECOGNISE THAT GTA.

As for Rav, Dall talked to me about you possible becoming a owner one day. Owners must agree unanimously. I told dall. HELL NO!!!!!! Look how you responded a few days later. Most ppl who know you know that you cant control yourself and i know im right bc of the meeting. Everyone was decent except for you. No doubt you were drunk again. So go ahead and blame daisy for that, but she had nothing to do with it.
Rav, I like you, but anyone who spent time in cc knows that you were never there. I even tried talking to you while i was on my noob account and you never, never, never responded. We all know why, its bc youre in other worlds doing you own thing and the only way to get you to see something is to pm you. And when you do play in w9, you spend all your time at the bank chest, and rarely get in games, even when were crashed. I know, Ive seen it many times. Being in cc and actually paying attention to cc are two totally different things. RECOGNISE THAT GTA!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

Now for Thush, we know that w9 is 24-7. And late nights, ppl come to w9 because their worlds die off, which means alot of crashers. Well, something has to be done. And if it means ranking someone fast, then do it. Its for the best for the clan. UNLESS THOSE WHO COMPLAIN ALL THE TIME WANNA SPEND TIME LATE NIGHT AND HELP CALL OR CLEAN CC OR LEAD CC. Any takers? NO, of course not.
BUT LETS BASH GKDALL AND DAISY FOR THEM TRYING TO FIND A SOLUTION WHEN NO ONE ELSE IS TRYING TO DO A DAMN THING EXCEPT GO IN MEETING AND COMPLAIN. Wheres everyone elses solutions? RECOGNISE THAT GTA. The only person to populate that world is daisy. Dall didnt do it either (sorry dall, but if im gonna let the truth out, im not gonna praise you for this). What else is daisy or dall supposed to do for late night stuff when almost all swl is gone for the night? They promoted fast just so that w9 would belong to swl. Dall panicked when he found out that other clans own w9 that late. Ok fine, if he promoted too fast, fine, then lets use your idea (to all leaders who are bashing dall and daisy). Go ahead, what are your ideas?. Thats what I thought, no one has any ideas other than to criticise the ideas of dall and daisy. They did what they thought was for the best of the cc. I have no right to criticize them because im never there, and unless you stars are there to help out, you dont have any right to criticize either. For most of you stars who complain over everything, its so easy for you. You come and go and leave when you want to. But running any clan is alot of work, which is why I cant do it, but I wont bash dall and daisy for trying. If its thush or rassdan or anyone else, like dall always says, WE HAVE NOTHING TO LOSE BY TRYING, YOU ALL CAN CHANGE RANKS WHENEVER YOU WANT.
But if you dont want to have those people with ranks, then either come up with a better solution or do it yourselfs.
I cant believe w9 is all night. I WANT TO THANK DAISY AND DALL AND EVERYONE IN CC WHO HELPED PLAY THERE THAT LATE AND HELP MAKE IT BIG. RECOGNISE THAT GTA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GTA, dall always called you his right hand man. He was really sad the first time you left swl. And he was really happy when you came back. You've really stabbed him in the back. You bashed dall and daisy really hard. I see your levels, so its obvious you play all the time, BUT YOU PLAY WITH YOUR PM SET TO OFF SO YOU WONT BE DISTURBED, WHERE ARE YOU TO HELP LEAD THE CC. Wheres your solutions???? RECOGNIZE THAT GTA. You hurt my brother and now im mad at you. He always stood up for you just like he always does for all the stars. Tell me a star that he doesnt support. How many times has dall said he loves his leaders. I know bc i make fun of him telling him he loves the clan more than his own family. Dalls only fault is that he tries to solve problems too fast. How many clans allow their stars to make the big decisions for cc. I bet you none. Instead of being thankfull, people are bashing Dall and daisy without offereing any solutions and dont wanna help that late either. I used to like you gta, I thought that you were my brothers friend and would have his back. I bet right now you look at Dracee as 'the real leader' of cc and that he has all the good ideas. Think about it. How much time have you spent in msm with him and Ill bet that over time, you started to 'see' his point of view. I wonder how many others in cc feel the same as you. RECOGNIZE THAT GTA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dracee i dont know you but i know your type. Youre all about the high school-behind the back gossip. Ive seen some of the conversations with dall (before he shoos me away) and i warned him about you. I know how you work. I bet you spent a whole lotta time talking to gta and others on msm and they 'somehow' end up feeling 'hurt' by dall and daisyand that dall and daisy are mean and are dictators. DALL DIDNT WANT TO PROMOTE THOSE TWO TOO FAST BUT YOU KEPT PUSHING DALL TELLING HIM THAT SOMETHING MUST BE DONE IMMEDIATELY. I bet you then went straight to the msm, didnt you? I told dall youre a drama queen and a manipulator. I bet you anything your goal was to get daisy removed from cc by making her life hard in cc and make people hate her. With daisy out of the way, I bet you can run the cc because you feel you can control dall like a puppet.

All I gotta say more is that I am really mad how some in cc take dall and daisy for granted and dont show any loyalty whatsoever. WHAT DO ANY OF YOU THINK IS THE REASON WHY SO MANY PEOPLE COME TO W9 THAT LATE???? ILL TELL YOU, ITS BECAUSE OF DAISIES HARD WORK BEHIND THE SCENES. THESE PEOPLE DID JUST APPEAR OUT OF THIN AIR. SOMEONE HAD TO CONVINCE THEN TO WANT TO PLAY HERE INSTEAD OF SOMEWHERE ELSE. DID ANYONE SAY THANK YOU TO DAISY FOR THAT???? RECOGNIZE THAT GTA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dall never said anything but nice things for everyone in cc. What makes me the most mad is that he get so damn happy when he can promote someone and make them happy. But the last few days it seems like everyone wants to criticize him and daisy for making some mistakes while trying to help the cc. Even though he wont admit anything, I know hes hurting. I know my brother and I love him and appreciate everything him and daisy did to help the cc. RECOGNIZE THAT GTA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
godtoall1
Admin
godtoall1

PostSubject: Re: How many leaders do we have to lose? Before something is changed!!!   How many leaders do we have to lose? Before something is changed!!! EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 2:19 pm

fluffy I had a long winded response, but I'm tired of all of this. Your so out of touch with what has been going on it is embarressing to read your response, so many miss quotes and thoughts on what has been going on.

Doing that to Rav and then losing Ceeree and Dracae and now the other leaders, just did me in. I warned Gk about this months ago on sharing the ideas in post and that the ideas that Daisy puts out then implements with out asking all the leaders, would cause a issue down the road. I didn't need a crystal ball to see that.

I'm leaving

Gk was not my goal to hurt you bro, but I can see how it could and I ask that you see the point I was making above and that I'm not trying to take anything away from what you have done in this cc. No one could do that.
Back to top Go down
Katanasan

PostSubject: Re: How many leaders do we have to lose? Before something is changed!!!   How many leaders do we have to lose? Before something is changed!!! EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 2:28 pm

Fluffy's response only confirms my decision. Wow.
Back to top Go down
godtoall1
Admin
godtoall1

PostSubject: Re: How many leaders do we have to lose? Before something is changed!!!   How many leaders do we have to lose? Before something is changed!!! EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 2:33 pm

The whole point of the site was to share ideas and work as a team to see if the idea needs to be improved or that its great just like it is and we implement it in the cc.

Site was for us to work on team building, talking and learn about each other on where you live, sharing guides on stuff.

But in the end, it was mostly used for drama, so in the next few days, no one will need to worry about the site, because it will not be here. I know its my idea to delete the website and I asked a couple leaders and we agree, so the rest of the cc has to deal with it Razz
Back to top Go down
-=Rassdan=-

-=Rassdan=-

PostSubject: Re: How many leaders do we have to lose? Before something is changed!!!   How many leaders do we have to lose? Before something is changed!!! EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 2:41 pm

Well like fluffly said gta we obviously do nothing for this cc, or not even as much as we should, so lets take away everything we ever created.....
Back to top Go down
fluffygurl4

fluffygurl4

PostSubject: Re: How many leaders do we have to lose? Before something is changed!!!   How many leaders do we have to lose? Before something is changed!!! EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 2:43 pm

OMG I JUST FOUND OUT THAT DRACEE HAS HIS OWN CLAN CALLED THE TAVERN. AND THAT ALL DECISIONS ARE MADE BY HIM AND NO ONE ELSE.

========= HYPOCRITE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! =================

HEY GTA, WHERES YOU BS MEETER AT FOR THIS????????????

Oh yeah i have just a tiny bit more to say. People want changes, do they know what changes they want? I mean, specifically, what are the changes they want? Dall did apologize for promoting thush way too fast, and deranked him. Was that enough? I read that thush tried to recruit for his cc. Is that true? Can someone verify that? If its true than dall and daisy should do something about it and make a permanent change.
What about the last meeting? what else needs to be done? Didnt cc vote on rassdan and the other guy? What more needs to be done about that?
Dall said that he will never promote anyone again without having a meeting again. I dont know what else he can do about that?. Do you want dall to be deranked? If you do, who do you want to be the owner?. Im sure thame feeling is there for daisy. Do you want her to be deranked?. Ok, who will be the owner then?
This is my question to those who are really mad, if the owners (meaning dumb dall) do not promote anyone without meeting first, will that make everyone happy? I think when there is a crisis you cant wait for the police to arrive by calling 9-1-1. Sometimes, you have to act fast. Like I said, i dont blame dall for going fast, it seems to be needed. But since i dont have any solutions, i wont criticise either.
Those ideas for 2b and stuff lke that are ideas that are worth trying. But its like leaders are mad that they were not there to vote. Like i said up top, I dont know of any clan that all the stars vote on everything. ISNT THERE SUPPOSED TO BE A DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE OWNERS AND THE STARS???? If not, then why do the stars get to vote and not the 3 stripers. How about the 2 stripers next? Im sure they will soon be mad if they are not brought in to vote on everything.
Heres a question to those who are so mad. WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN YOU AND THE OWNERS.????? WHAT PARTS OF THE 'OWNERS' JOB ARE YOU NOT SUPPOSED TO DO??? I am so curious what some people will say. Whats worse, I bet those who are the most mad wont be able to think of anything to say. Wait I got one, how bout 'iggying'. Is the only difference between the owners and the stars that owners can iggy but stars cant. Should we vote on whether the stars can iggy also? Why not?

Wait a second?????????? When did this begin that all the leaders would have a meeting and vote on things? I remember back in the day when all decisions and promotions was done by dall and daisy and no one else. Isnt it a nice thing that these decisions are made with the clans approval now? The owners obviously wanted this, but seems like they forget a few times. Thats not a horrible thing either. I remember when w9 was offline for 2 weeks, does anyone else remember? IT WAS DALL AND DAISY WHO FOUND A TEMPORARY HOME. NOT ONE OTHER PERSON WENT LOOKING, MYSELF INCLUDED. But you know what, is that world became really bad, i wonder how many wouldve critricized them for going there?. I personally would have no right to complain because I didnt try to find a solution. Did anyone say thank you?. I guarantee you dall and daisy dont care about hearing thank yous. But Im positive theyd like to have help.
To me it sounds alot like mom and dad are being told by the kids where the parents can go on vacation. Anyone else get that same impression.
I read dalls post about micromanaging late nights. He said he cant tell callers what to do bc hes not there. Doesnt the same thinking apply to you stars who dont play late nights at all? I dont know, but thats my thinking.
How many times has anyone pmed dall or daisy and say, "I think this is a bad idea", or "i think this is a good idea". How about this one, "dall/daisy, this is my idea for late nights, how about if we do.... (fill in blank)." No?, ok but its ok to criticise constantly in pm, until it grows so big it becomes a huge mess.
Would anyone like it to go back to the way it used to be? Remember when the owners made every decision including rank?. Gta, was there a meeting when dall promoted you to captain? Were you upset there wasnt? That is the way that all other clans do things. It comes from a good place in the owners hearts that they wanted to make swl unique by having the stars have their say on promotions. And when I played, the stars had a meeting to say what they feel about someone up for promtion. AND IT WAS THE OWNERS WHO HAD THE FINAL SAY. WHEN DID IT BECOME 'EQUAL' SAY FOR STARS TO DICTATE EVERY THING THAT HAPPENS IN CC??????????
You know what, I have to agree with those of you complaining. It is dalls and daisys fault. If they allow every star to make every decision in cc, then I say make everyone a key holder. After all, since it was voted at some point that all stars are equal to owner, RIGHT?
Hell, im a keyholder and i refuse to get involved in decisions because i have no solutions to say so I dont think I have the right to just sit there and criticise.
Gta, I dont go on this site, ever. Do you think I should have the right to tell you what to do with it? Dall told me that since youre the creator of this site (nice site by the way, congratulations), that you are the one who decides how its run, and he (dall) plays second fiddle. Is that true???? If that is true, then youre also a hypocrite.
Ill tell you what I think the real problem here is. AND THIS IS DALL AND DAISYS FAULT BY THE WAY. LISTEN CAREFULLY. THE REAL PROBLEM IS THAT DALL AND DAISY HAVE LET THE STARS BECOME OWNERS WITHOUT THE PASSWORD. AND THE STARS ARE MAD IF THEY ARE NOT PART OF EVERY SINGLE DECISION. Since decisions like ranks have for a while now, it seems, been up for vote (when it was supposed to be a 'guideline' ) it should stay up for a vote. but owners should have final say on other things

I really hope that anyone reading this will close their eyes and think about it realistically. And if you still feel the same way, then i hope you tell your parents that for vacation, you and your siblings voted on going to las vegas. Lets see if your parents will tell you that you are equals, (im willing to bet, theyll will say... lets go camping instead).
Back to top Go down
godtoall1
Admin
godtoall1

PostSubject: Re: How many leaders do we have to lose? Before something is changed!!!   How many leaders do we have to lose? Before something is changed!!! EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 3:05 pm

fluffy lol, your so funny, keep the anger going.

yes did Rassdan and I put the foundation of the site together, Someone had too lol

For how to deal with ppl cussing or abusing there rights on the site, yes I would admin and edit bad words here and there or move a post to the correct thread, bad gta bad lol

need to ask Gk personal, How many ideas of his on on the site, public iggy list, the list goes on and when I created anything its not like it stopped ppl from getting in game or ignoring what ppl thought. I was very open on cc members working with me on the site and giving ideas and we they did, I took their ideas serious and tried to put a solution together that everyone agreed with and possible on the site. Last was iggy list, before that politic thread, song on the site. When I would get ready to delete old site members I post my methods for all leader to see and ask if anyone had an issue with it. Because that is something that would cause an issue in the long run if a cc member came back to the the site. Like what if I said o fluffy not beein on in awhile, going to have to derank and or remove her account with out asking anyone, then ya I see the point your make.

and before today 4 other leaders had equal site admin rights as me and all other generals were mods on the site.

Your so silly fluffy. You really have no idea of what has been going on. But hay speak you mind or wait should I be a hypocrite and just delete you and your post, becuase I'm the site ruler and nothing can stop me lol, I mean lets be serious, did I create another cc and tell leders they have to deal with it? you should really just stop, but if you want, round 3.
Back to top Go down
-=Rassdan=-

-=Rassdan=-

PostSubject: Re: How many leaders do we have to lose? Before something is changed!!!   How many leaders do we have to lose? Before something is changed!!! EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 3:31 pm

Now then lets make this a good clean fight no biting and kicking ..........
.........fighters come out with your hands up............

.........seconds out...............

Ding Ding,

.......round 3
Back to top Go down
fluffygurl4

fluffygurl4

PostSubject: Re: How many leaders do we have to lose? Before something is changed!!!   How many leaders do we have to lose? Before something is changed!!! EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 3:35 pm

Gta, t here is no round 3, you havent answered anything for round 1 yet (theres no round 2 either). Your talking about site, idk what that has to do with your double standard. Im curious as to how you dont even take the time to respond to what I said, all you do is talk in vague terms. Nothing in detail. People who are in the wrong will always use general terms and not put out the details.
Back to top Go down
Dracae

Dracae

PostSubject: Re: How many leaders do we have to lose? Before something is changed!!!   How many leaders do we have to lose? Before something is changed!!! EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 3:40 pm

Fluffy:

Ok.. I was not going to post anything anymore, just talk to Dall and tell him I am sorry for any part I played in this whole mess.

I shouldn’t have read everything after… but I still had hope.

Everyone involved please forgive me for telling on you.. in a way…

Plain and simple: I left because I gave up trying to fix a problem that I saw. Not a
problem I created!!

Dall should know this, and I hope he does. Still, lying in bed yesterday I felt some how responsible for hurting mostly Dall, and yes I also felt sorry for Daisy, I
still do, even more so after all these posts. I am beginning to wonder who
decided what even more.

I now see that I am a manipulator, dramaqueen and a hypocrite.. for causing all this.

Well let me tell you Fluffy: you clearly don’t know me and frankly I have a hard time
believing this noob acount of yours ever having been in the cc. If it had been you would never tear in to Rav about not helping or defend Daisy for doing so.

Every active, yes ACTIVE member in SWL knows Rav was always there and Daisy a lot less, a lot less.

Daisy and Dall did not make this a 24/7 clan ALONE they helped, obviously, but I know who started the world for weeks, earlier and then again earlier calling in friends,
personal favours etc to do so… and there was no Daisy or Dall in sight.

I also know who recruited dozens and dozens of ppl , not crashers, but decent ppl, that helped populate days and nights, often to be chased of by rude crasher-types
and Dall knows this also , or he should. But I am not going to expect him to
speak up against his own sister, and that’s fine, and understandable.

I really resent all the implications that I somehow masterminded a scheme to get rid of Daisy.

Why would I? To run this clan? Dall had already told me many times he wanted
me and Ceeree generals and in the end owners..
I told him again and again, and I cant see him denying it: don’t! I don’t have that ambition, and frankly don’t want to step on other stars toes!

I did NOT create this problem, I discovered it being there and now I get to be called the bad one, because I did what I think all off the others should have, sorry guys:
Say it, talk about it to the ones involved,
I talked to Daisy first, a lot, trying to convince her she was wrong. I talked to Dall a lot more.

When talking to others…believe it or not.. I actually defended Dall AND Daisy a lot. In fact several ppl got really mad at me for this. But I never saw Daisy as an evil backhanded person, I saw her like GTA said: young and not being able to
see the consequences of her actions. So every time ppl went overboard attacking Daisy I defended her, I told them I believed a lot of what Daisy said, about not asking Dall to rank Thushy.. etc.. etc.. and got angry reactions over this.

Rav, Ceeree, Rassdan, GTA and Kat can all confirm this.

In fact, sorry GTA, but I have to say this: yesterday when you first time posted your
post, I saw it so did Rav, and I told you basically you sounded to harsh, and needed to ad some more balance. You then took it down, and told me you would repost it after changing it after some sleep. Does that sound like someone wanting to bash Daisy?

I did not create these problems; I was not even here when GTA first voiced his
concerns. I did not talk to Rav to get her pissed off at Daisy, in fact I tried to reconcile them. And Daisy and Rav should confirm that.

I tried to fix the problems I saw, because I saw an explosion coming, and then when I saw I could not, and was becoming part of the problem I left!

U know wile typing this I am talking to a few ppl on skype that are really, I mean really mad at you Fluffy and I find myself saying: Don’t bash Fluffy like that, she
sees her brother is upset, very upset and tries to stick up for him.

She’s not an “evil witch” (quote) she’s a young girl, that’s upset and has no idea.

Then on you attacking Mumma with:

“WAS THAT DONE TOO FAST??? WHERE WAS THE MEETING FOR THAT?????? DID YOU BASH DALL FOR DOING THAT FOR YOU?|”

NOT FAIR:
Mumma actually spoke up and voted to keep Thushy having a star ( and so did I ) Mumma was not against Rass and Morph having a star and she defended the decisions made by Dall. So were do you come off attacking her?

“Rav, I like you, but anyone who spent time in cc knows that you were never there.”

“We all know why, its bc youre in other worlds doing you own thing and the only way to get you to see something is to pm you. And when you do play in w9, you spend
all your time at the bank chest, and rarely get in games, even when were crashed.”

NOT FAIR
and it shows you can not have been on a lot with your noob: all the active stars know how much Rav helped us and said so in the meeting. We also know Rav always comes over and plays when we are badly crashed.

When Rav left it created a big void.

And you know I can not see Rav only logging on when she sees me, just to impress me, coss..who am I ? But I see a lot of others only come on when Dall is there and try to impress him. And one of them often was Daisy. And as soon as Dall left she left cc, turned pm off. But I actually said about this: of course she wants some alone time with Thushy!

The thing that is annoying is seeing her saying in meetings she is on at night all the
time and when we are we never see her.

You asked who was willing to stay up nights: Ceeree stayed up 27 hours one night… I stayed up nights..

“If its thush or rassdan or anyone else, like dall always says, WE HAVE NOTHING TO LOSE BY TRYING, YOU ALL CAN CHANGE RANKS WHENEVER YOU WANT.”

You are right! And THAT is all I was always saying!! And that is why I could not
understand Daisy and Dall wanting a vote ONLY on Morph and not on Rass.

Dall told me :”Rassdan is just what the doctor ordered at night” and then they virtually block it… when we need ppl so we don’t have to stay up 27 hours.

Daisys reason: Rules go for all, Rassdan was not with us long enough, Morphine was.

Morphine is a know (ex) crasher , who is suspected leeker that has been with us for 2 whole weeks AND in that time did show a lot of potential also! So I actually voted for him!!!

Rassdan was only here 2 days? He came back after long time with us.. SWL has reranked pp, coming back always, so what ever rank it was he had one… and
could be promoted.

IT DOES NOT MAKE SENSE!!

And I told Daisy and everyone else, wich pissed some ppl of: Iff Daisy had said: “Rassdan and me have a past, there is something personal and I don’t want him in cc” I would have supported it!!!

Daisy IS an owner and the one currently there, Rassdan is the one returning, so how ever unfair it might be, I would have supported Daisy. But with him being allowed back, and Daisy insisting to not having a problem : WE NEEDED HIM RANKED.

What is wrong in my reasoning here?

You tell me!

O and yes I pressed upon Dall to rank them fast, but I fully expected there stil be an
emergency meeting over it and he knows this also! I do NOT blame Dall for making this mistake, he DID do this for the good of the clan, And wile on this: I respect Dall immensely and never ever questioned his motivations!

So now I have to read your second post...
Back to top Go down
Daisy5104

PostSubject: Re: How many leaders do we have to lose? Before something is changed!!!   How many leaders do we have to lose? Before something is changed!!! EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 3:58 pm

Ok people I think everyone needs to stop and thnk hear and stop this behavior......
GTA, I am one of the first to say you do a great job on site, and that the site is your baby as far as I'm concerned, but to say in anger you will delete site, well, I guess in the end that's your choice.....

I wish tho you would stop blaming me for everything that happens in cc, I think you need to stop and realize that at first decisions were only made by owners but we, as owners, new we had great STARS and wanted to have them involved in helping owners make decisions concerning cc.

Also, if you read Fluff's first post she clearly states she's in cc, on her noob acc. lvl'ing it up, so I think she does know whats going on.... alot of ppl have noob acc's, just never know who they might be.....

Also I would like to say I have always backed all my STARS up in what they have done or said in cc, it sadens me that my STARS don't do the same for me but I guess somebody has to be the bad guy so, you have voted that it's me, all I can say is, bring it on, I'm strong I can take it......

i wasn't going to say this but the more I think about it I must, for my Dad and all those others that served in the military and died or was wounded so you had freedom in the USA.
My Dad was in the military and was wounded so don't talk to me on being in the milititary I live everyday with a person who lost things so you could have your freedom.............
Simple Fi
Back to top Go down
Dracae

Dracae

PostSubject: Re: How many leaders do we have to lose? Before something is changed!!!   How many leaders do we have to lose? Before something is changed!!! EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 4:08 pm

Fluffy: “ISNT THERE SUPPOSED TO BE A DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE OWNERS AND THE STARS????”

Ask Daisy what I said about that, but I will also tell you: The owners decide, they made this cc, so: how much of the decision is the stars is and always has been up to you and Dall (this was before I knew there were 2 other owners) . So it’s only a democracy as far as the owners decided it was.

I think I said this to Dall also, I compared it with a king in Europe during the time the parliaments were formed: the King decided how much the parliaments could decide.

Secondly ,like GTA already said months ago: It is not ONLY about making the decisions, but also about COMMUNICATION: telling the clan about it and at the least ..talk about it with the generals…

What use is having generals if you don’t even ask them for advice.

You called me a hypocrite? I do not think so:
Everyone coming in my cc knows whats what AND I take my generals advise very, very seriously and also that of some other smart, adult ppl, regardless of rank. Rank does not mean anything in my cc, Generals are my cofounders, captains are only other rank that can kick and purely functional ranks, we need ppl to be able to kick. Rest wil all grow to luitenant. I am not saying this is THE system, but, everyone knows the deal!

In SWL Dall always told me: the star meetings decide, so that’s how it is because HE told me. I did never and would never go against what an owner tells me. When Daisy forbid me to bring Rassdan up for a vote: I didn’t and wouldn’t have. I would have left. To me SWL is DAll’s cc and I will listen to hi,, I will do my darndest best to convince him if I think hes wrong and leave when I can not live with his decision.
THAT’S THAT!

How is that disrespectfull or hypocritical?
You tell me!

Fluffy: “I read dalls post about micromanaging late nights. He said he cant tell callers what to do bc hes not there. Doesnt the same thinking apply to you stars who dont play late nights at all? I dont know, but thats my thinking.”

EXACTLY: so why does Daisy get to decide: she was not there, when Ceeree and me ran those nights!

In fact, but I can only go on what others tell me, she rarely was there at night, usually was doing what you acuse Rav of: going to other worlds, turning pm of even ..only to see her flash on and off for a second when she pm’s someone.
Iv seen it and others have, many times. This is her right, she can do this: but do not then say you run nights with Thushy, Daisy might have done when Thushy’s cc ran things, but not after, when we were there. I also understand : you can not be on 24/7 and might have just steped back when some others steped in, including me, and you did run nights before that, possible I was not there. But things change fast and WE needed the help when we were on!

Fluffy: “How many times has anyone pmed dall or daisy and say, "I think this is a bad idea", or "i think this is a good idea". How about this one, "dall/daisy, this is my idea for late nights, how about if we do.... (fill in blank)." No?, ok but its ok to criticise constantly in pm, until it grows so big it becomes a huge mess.”

YES I DID,AGAIN AND AGAIN! ASK DALL!!

And Daisy, I know you will not believe me, but I had your back, i defended you, to many ppl, but that did not mean I agree with all decisions you made and I told that also, but on those I still defended your intentions! I have never and would never think you don't love SWL and don't do what you do because you believe it to be best.
I just disagreed some desisions were the best and I also think many ppl did not have the balls to tell you to your face you were wrong, so how were you supposed to learn. Then I also think some decisions attributed to you might have been made by Dall or his siblings. So I never ever made you out to be 'the bad guy (girl)'
Back to top Go down
Just 00 Her

PostSubject: Re: How many leaders do we have to lose? Before something is changed!!!   How many leaders do we have to lose? Before something is changed!!! EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 4:24 pm

i just logged on about 30minutes ago, and the 2 other bronze stars that were on started pming me about our kicking powers being removed? any explanations?
Back to top Go down
Daisy5104

PostSubject: Re: How many leaders do we have to lose? Before something is changed!!!   How many leaders do we have to lose? Before something is changed!!! EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 4:30 pm

Drac your quote" I talked to Daisy first, a lot, trying to convince her she was wrong. I talked to Dall a lot more. "

When was this, cause I sure don't remember this conversation, and I know I would if I did something wrong. You never talked to me about being wrong about anything, so I'm totally lost on this one...

You did tell me Rav and I should talk and I agreed that yes we should talk.

Drac get off the Rass and me had a past, it was a week or so, thats nothing. I have said this over and over til I'm blue in the face, I DO NOT HAVE A PROBLEM WITH RASS!!!!!!!!!!

Drac I am in cc all night, oh w8 I left cc this morn at 4:30am cause I was tired and had a class to go to later and needed to rest.

Your quote " But I see a lot of others only come on when Dall is there and try to impress him. And one of them often was Daisy. And as soon as Dall left she left cc, turned pm off. But I actually said about this: of course she wants some alone time with Thushy!"
So untrue, can't believe you wasted time on that one.....
What reason do I have or need to impress Dall, lol.....

Simple FI
Back to top Go down
gkdall

gkdall

PostSubject: Re: How many leaders do we have to lose? Before something is changed!!!   How many leaders do we have to lose? Before something is changed!!! EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 4:34 pm

No just00 her..... this was done by me to prevent anyone from wanting to take out revenge on those in the clan..... I was in another acct in cc and I saw a couple references to a "one final 'get back' at the cc. The kicking powers will return shortly.... plz be patient.
Back to top Go down
godtoall1
Admin
godtoall1

PostSubject: Re: How many leaders do we have to lose? Before something is changed!!!   How many leaders do we have to lose? Before something is changed!!! EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 4:36 pm

TBH fluffy I don't care what you think, So I responded to you according to how I feel. Most of the stuff you said makes no sense and clearly shows you have not been in the cc much the last few months.

I know Daisy went running to you, look what gta said about gk and your "OMG no he didn't say that, went into over drive".

Which fine, but at the heart of any my comments is Daisy. Daisy is lucky that Rav and Big Mumma played day in day out for months to make swl2b what it was, to then treated Rav like she means nothing to the cc now. That is so messed up

Only issue I have with GK is he goes along with Daisy crazy ideas, like creating a 3rd, when we have issues with just 2 cc. or invites and gives rank to members of a cc that from what I just got told crashed us last night. Which all would be talked about, if ideas were shared openly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How many leaders do we have to lose? Before something is changed!!!   How many leaders do we have to lose? Before something is changed!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

How many leaders do we have to lose? Before something is changed!!!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next